Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Sin City Wigs

OMEGA Instand Search is an AWESOME app! It is a must have for any e-commerce store. It is a simple set up - far more easy to configure and design style wise than many other search apps we have tried. It looks great, and is totally user friendly for customers. I had a small design question I needed assistance with, and Vlad got back to me asap to let me know he had completely taken care of the issue for me. I would definitely try it as you have nothing to lose but only sales to gain!

Suchamazingdeals

Thanks a lot.

Didn't work with my store correctly.

Vlad came and made it happen within 12 hours.

Friendo Health

Very cool app. Gives the search a professional feel. Only thing to improve is that when you click a product it sometimes brings up an intermediate page displaying the product preview, which then must be clicked again to reach the product detail page. I'm keeping it on the site. It would be nice if it had a suggested products feature for the 404 page.

Tubie Whoobies

Strong recommendation. We're very satisfied with this app. Search is way faster than with other search apps we've tried. Settings are easy to understand and provide enough customization that's needed to find a sweet spot for search options. Overall fantastic.

Agir Pour Les Tigres

Very nice app and very reactive and helpful support team.

Hindustan Steel Suppliers

Excellent App! Works Perfectly & Happy with Free for Life Plan.

Blowout Boutique Ca

Great app, fair price. Gives my site a very high-end professional look without breaking the bank. Highly recommend it.

Westbrothers

Very pleased with this app, easy to configure and well priced.

Shopinstyle Ae

Awesome search Plugin and the best part is its free..

With Christes