Omega Instant Search

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Boldasbrassemporium

gave my site everything it had been missing....great rhanks

Vape Brain

Excellent search app. Instant results and no setup needed. Would use again.

Robins Heritage Usa

Easy to add to the store. Excellent dashboard.

Stovesupermarket

Great app - Best price around and works a treat!

Otr World

Great app! Works very well, and support is absolutely wonderful. Also the price is much better than the "others". You won't be disappointed.

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Update:

The app is still good. But the developers don't use any CDN or provide ample server capacity for the initial script loading. As such first byte and page load times are severely affected. The connect time to APAC is 613ms which is ridiculous.

Would love to use the app but I am finding a trend amongst shopify app developers that don't have adequate backend capcity or architect their delivery for global users and assume everyone is either EU or US.

WOW! Just WOW!

The built in search - would not display correct results if one hit enter and went to search result page. If however one just typed you could find the item. This was due to how my theme worked. Oh and it was slow!

This product though is FAST, finds all items and even shows little pictures int he drop down auto complete results. I have no data yet to affirm improvement or not to sales. However as a user trying to search it is about 100000000% better than the built in theme/shopify search feature.

Did I say WOW?

Outdoor Living Experience

A fantastic addition to any site with multiple products, Very easy install and instantly added a great feature to our site. This is a must have app for any Shopify site.

My favourite app, well done Omega Commerce.

This app would be my first install for any new site.

Bingobe

Great support, very helpful with a modification i wanted and promised to implement another one as well. The search looks neat, very fast and without problems. I have tested all other instant searches before turning to this one and i'll be sticking with Omega because it offers much more than the others. Best value for the price!!!

Edit: After 30 minutes the new feature is implemented and it's all i've been looking for. Hands down best support of any app i had to deal with!

Pasticcini

Very very impressed with this app. Free for stores with less than 500 products is brilliant. 1 click installation. Great work guys. Highly recommended!

Epiq Wear

We installed this app about 10 minutes ago, and I have to say I'm not often impressed, but this IS the best search app we've ever used and I'm VERY impressed. We tried many others on Shopify's App market and many others made our site run incredibly slow (26 second load time). When we installed Omega, I was so stunned with how fast it loads and displays without slowing down our site. Installation was easy, displays beautifully and we highly recommend it. We have a fashion store of 17K products so search is so important.