Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

Birds Party

super simple to use app, works great immediately! super impressed so far!

Jewelrycandles

I really love this app! Their support is absolutely amazing! You won't be disappointed with this search app -- it really is the best one we've tried! A++

Testing Boston Spice

works as promised so far. Thank you for the free plan. As my product selection is small and I hate having to spend BIG money on monthly plans when my store is so small. Let the big guys pay, they can afford it.

You Should Buy Art

Wow. This is a fantastic search tool. Noticed a bug and within 15 minutes their dev team had it fixed. Still only first day using it but everyone on the team loves it. Makes our site so much cleaner!

Ggstore 3

Good stuff, amazing support team as well!

Elbilgrossisten

It works great and I would recommend it on your site. Moreover, the response time for help and improvement is some of the best I´ve come across.

Nova Travel Club

We had some custom search box needs and sent out emails to over a dozen Shopify search app developers. The team at Omega Commerce were the ONLY ones who could craft the custom solution that we needed! They were super responsive to all our emails. I can't recommend them enough! They've earned our business for years to come!

Bazzle

This app is responsive and fast, and fits right in with my theme and the guys were super responsive. Great service!

Musotica

Horrible for a whole week my search was not working and I did not know because they stopped offering it for free and then the one they offered for charge looked bad on my theme and they worked on it and because I did not pay I lost sales found out search was not working at all. They are horrible.

Led Grow Lights Depot

Instant Search works great! I is faster than other Search apps that I have tried. The team of developers did a custom install to ensure it was working on my website. Great customer service!

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next