Return smart search results
Omega Search returns the exact product your customer wants to buy.
Flexible to meet your needs
Configure according to your requirements. Flows seamlessly with your theme.
Analyze search requests
Spot demands easily with graphically displayed powerful analytic tools.
About Omega Instant Search
At Omega Commerce, we envision the future of search optimization and thus, we have created the Omega Search. It guides your potential clients to exactly what they are searching for, and delivers correct results in a split second. Instantly.
Thus, together with you, we will turn your site visitors into your actual customers, who will drive more sales and store profit.
We strongly believe that everyone should be able to integrate a high level search into their store. Therefore, we have created different plans that are designed to fit entrepreneurs at any level. You can begin a free 30-day trial without any obligations.
TOP-5 Features to try:
- Outperformance: customers will instantly obtain the most relevant search results.
- Autocomplete: a Search-As-You-Type drop-down menu is integrated into your current search bar. It completes your customers' search queries automatically, after they enter the first few characters. Thus, your customers’ time is effectively saved. It's that easy!
- Spell Correction: typos are fixed as you type! Spelling mistakes are no longer a reason to return empty search results pages. Your customers will receive relevant results for every search query they make.
- Custom Filters: provide your customers with the ability to filter items directly on a search results page. What's more, the filters can be customized according to your store needs.
- Store-Wide Search: customers are able to search through the whole store via one search results page. Products, Collections, Pages, and Blog posts are displayed with one query.
We Offer you:
- Free full-featured version for the trial period.
- Free setup: our professional support will gladly guide you through the installation process. We will help you in tweaking the service to fit your specific store requirements and meet your personal needs.
- Pay As You Go! No long-term commitments, pay each month for what you actually use.
- Excellent Quality Service: drive up sales to your store due to its great performance.
- Start in 5 Minutes: no complicated installation process and no need for a developer's help - just sign up and start using it!
- Innovation: we use the latest search algorithms in order to envision a whole new customer experience.
- Marvelous support!
Get the full version of Omega Search FREE for a lifetime! The free plan is good for a store with up to 500 products in its catalog!
We have created an application to provide ease of use, but we understand that problems and questions can occur. Please, don't hesitate to bother us with any problems, concerns, or ideas you may have for improvement! After all, that’s our job!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Up to 500 products in your store
7 days analytics
Up to 2 500 products in your store
30 days analytics
Up to 10 000 products in your store
30 days analytics
Up to 50 000 products in your store
90 days analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Texas Outlet Center
Great customer service , thank you for your help, when have to then any questions they respond very fast, thank you so much for service
Hansler Smith Limited
Great app. Our theme search didn't support partial matches so not only does this app do that, but it also shows potential matches as you type which is an awesome feature. Not quite as customizable as we would like, but overall a really great search tool. Well worth the money.
Very nice app we have been using on 6 of our shopify stores. Really advances search capabilities and their support team is following up quickly on questions we had. Now we moved to BigCommerce, we unfortunately cannot make use of their search engine anymore since they do not support BigCommerce. We moved away because of our large database (700K+ SKU's) which was not really an issue for Omega, but for Shopify it unfortunately is. Even when leaving the support people were happy to help us with our last questions. If we would have to name one downside, it would be that it is quite expensive, although even on this subject they were cooperative.