Synctrack Order Tracking

Synctrack Order Tracking

Built for Shopify

Reviews (196)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient order tracking system, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's lauded for providing real-time updates on all customer orders, supporting multiple courier services, and offering customization options for the tracking page. Many appreciate its reasonable pricing and excellent value for money.

May 6, 2024

The customer support provided by AfterShip is exceptional. They are responsive and have been very helpful in addressing any questions or concerns we’ve had1.

Bookworm Corner
3 days using the app
Synctrack replied May 10, 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience with Synctrack Order Tracking! We’re so glad to hear that our customer support team has been responsive and helpful in addressing your concerns. 🌟 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it’s great to know we’re on the right track. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, we're always here to help. Thanks for choosing us, and happy tracking! 🚚💨

March 27, 2024

A great and kind support, thanks to Vincent for his perfect help. appreciated

Jolia
2 months using the app
Synctrack replied March 30, 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our Omega Order Tracking Upsell app's support team, especially with Vincent! 🌟 Thank you for recognizing his kindness and perfect assistance. 💫 Your appreciation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀

March 16, 2024

Excellent service from the personnel, helpful indeed

SRC Outdoor Store
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
Synctrack replied March 19, 2024

🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you received excellent service from our personnel! 💼 Helping our customers is what we strive for, and we're glad to know we hit the mark with you. If you ever need assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊👍 And remember, for even more convenience, be sure to check out our Omega Order Tracking Upsell app! 📦✨

April 10, 2024

Best tracking app!

TravelPicks
Greece
About 1 month using the app
Synctrack replied April 13, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you consider Omega Order Tracking Upsell app the best tracking app! 🌟 Providing top-notch tracking capabilities is our goal, and we're glad to know that we've met your expectations. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything else, feel free to reach out. We're here to help ensure your tracking experience remains excellent! 🚀😊

December 12, 2023

Joyce and her team helped me with my tracking page to customize it how I needed to. I have multiple suppliers shipping out items for a single order at different times, and customers were constantly asking me where certain parts of their order were, because some items arrive before others, and my previous tracking page only showed one tracking link.

This is the only tracking app that I know of that can handle showing ALL of the different tracking links and transit details on one page. Thank you Omega team!

The Neutral Newborn
8 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 13, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🌟 We're glad to hear that Joyce and our team were able to customize your tracking page to display multiple tracking links for different suppliers 📦🚚🗺️. We appreciate your recognition of our app's unique capability. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for your feedback! 🌟🙌

March 26, 2024

Very helpful!

BoardKing
Greece
27 days using the app
Synctrack replied March 30, 2024

We're delighted to hear that you found our Omega Order Tracking Upsell app very helpful! 🌟 If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your success! 🚀

November 29, 2023

I am extremely pleased with the customer service experience of this app! No matter what issue I encountered, their team always responded with outstanding professionalism and impressively patient assistance.

What impressed me the most is the swift resolution of issues. I've faced some technical challenges, but each time, the problems were resolved in a short period. Their technical support team is not only efficient but also friendly, always willing to help me tackle any concerns.

This kind of professional, efficient, and friendly customer service instills in me a stronger confidence in using this app. Thanks to your outstanding team for providing such excellent support and service to users!

FallSweet
China
Over 1 year using the app
Synctrack replied December 1, 2023

We're beyond thrilled to hear about your extremely positive customer service experience with our app! 🌟😊 It's fantastic to know that our team has consistently demonstrated outstanding professionalism and provided impressively patient assistance, no matter the issue you encountered. We take pride in delivering swift resolutions to technical challenges, ensuring a smooth experience for our users. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'll be here to support you every step of the way! 👍🤗

November 24, 2023

My experience using Omega Order Tracking has always been positive. What makes it so positive is that their support is phenomenal. I had the pleasure trouble shooting my problems with Lynn who not only responds quickly but helps me solve my problems quickly.

I discovered something that I needed to get fixed by the Omega Dev team & Lynn was able to engage the team and get back to me with the working solution in a day. 10/10 service

Blissified
5 months using the app
Synctrack replied November 26, 2023

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5 stars! 🌟

January 26, 2024

I've been consistently impressed with the support provided by the Omega Order Tracking Upsell team for Shopify. Every interaction I've had with their support staff has been marked by prompt responses and effective solutions. The speed at which they address inquiries and resolve issues is truly commendable.

What I particularly appreciate is their consistency in service. Regardless of who I spoke to, each team member was knowledgeable and quick to assist. This reliability is a key reason I continue to use and trust this app.

Thanks to the Omega team for their dedication to providing excellent customer support. It makes a big difference!

Spinalio
Belgium
1 day using the app
Synctrack replied January 30, 2024

We're thrilled to receive such positive feedback about your experience with the Omega Order Tracking team for Shopify! 🌟 It's wonderful to know that our support staff consistently provides prompt responses and effective solutions, and we're proud of the commendable speed at which we address inquiries and resolve issues.

Your appreciation for our team's knowledge and quick assistance, regardless of the team member, is truly valued. We're delighted to hear that this reliability is a key factor in your continued trust in our app.

A big thank you from the entire Omega team for recognizing our dedication to providing excellent customer support. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here for any future assistance you may need. 🚀💙

December 15, 2023

Tracy from Order Tracking app, exceeded my expectations in both functionality and service. The app's user-friendly interface and real-time updates simplify tracking, supporting a variety of courier services seamlessly. What truly impressed me was Tracy's exceptional customer service. Faced with a delayed package, their support team displayed remarkable dedication, promptly resolving the issue with regular updates. Tracy is a must-have for hassle-free tracking and standout customer support. Highly recommended for a stress-free online shopping experience!

Alota
Vietnam
5 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Tracy exceeded your expectations in both functionality and service. We're grateful for your recommendation and we're thrilled to be a part of your stress-free online shopping experience! Thank you again for your feedback and support! 🙌📦🚚💨