4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service and seamless order tracking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and ability to handle multiple tracking links. The app's integration capabilities and value for money are also appreciated. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's considered a must-have for its support of multiple courier services and customizable tracking page.

June 21, 2023

Very Helpful, fast and knowledgeable service. Anna was quick to help and found everything I needed to know in mins!

Treat Your Needs
3 months using the app
Synctrack replied June 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

July 3, 2023

Good service and help by Rosie! Like the way she works. ALs the app is very good and helps customers.

Sleeko
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Synctrack replied July 4, 2023

Hearing the positive feedback from you made my day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

July 25, 2023

Looks good so far. Quick response and assistance from Wendy in customer service as well :) I find this cheaper than my previous app so I have switched from them to save money.

Manic Muscle Labs
3 days using the app
Synctrack replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're ecstatic to hear you're enjoying the app. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your business the best of luck!
Omega - Order Tracking support team

April 24, 2023

Highly recommended.
Well organized and easy to use for customer.
Shopify newbies def should use this app

ストアール | StoR
Japan
4 months using the app
Synctrack replied April 24, 2023

You're amazing for your affirmation🥰🥰🥰! Thank you for your kind words - our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Order Tracking 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 .

October 13, 2023

Ứng dụng thật tuyệt vời, team kỹ thuật và tư vấn đều nhiệt tình và nhanh chóng. Tks team.

Eco Gifts Store
Vietnam
About 2 months using the app
Synctrack replied October 16, 2023

Cám ơn bạn và store đã sử dụng app và chia sẻ trải nghiệm tới cộng động merchants Shopify! Rất mong Omega team chúng mình sẽ tiếp tục được hỗ trợ bạn sử dụng app Order Tracking trong thời gian tới và thêm nhiều các app khác nữa!

August 8, 2023

Anna was really friendly and helpful in answering all the questions that I have. She brings a lovely vibe that is unmatched by any customer service representative that I have talked to. She was very prompt as well meaning she was quick to find solutions for my questions. If I have any more questions, I'll definitely rely on someone like Anna knowing I'm in good hands.

Digitooth
Synctrack replied August 9, 2023

Edited May 10, 2023

Must have app for Shopify users, amazing customer care from Rosie, went above & beyond to assist me.

URBANSHAK
7 days using the app
Synctrack replied May 11, 2023

April 12, 2023

Just started using this to replace Shopify email notifications and our courier aggregator's tracking - was simple to to set up - and the responsive siupport team helped me fix some issued caused by our courier app. Great app - would recommend,.

Siesta o'Clock
India
Synctrack replied April 14, 2023

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻

March 7, 2023

I've just downloaded and installed this app, and had a few questions. Rosie dealt with all my questions with exceptional attention to detail. I can't recommend her enough. The app is looking very promising!

Craftamo
Synctrack replied March 7, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

June 11, 2021

Free app does all the work. Support was really great too, they solved my problem and helped me integrate it.

Cation Clothing