Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Colvin for Business

Amazing customer service. Fast answers and really detailed feedback.

The app is easy to use and very user-friendly

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Wayste

For an app that calls itself "On Time Delivery" I was expecting a feature that allows customers to choose a delivery time (that's how it was advertised in the description). The setup worked OK (not perfectly though), but nowhere did customers get the chance to choose a delivery time / date. After contacting the support team about this, I got the following response:

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the concern. We would like to inform you that after updating the Shopify's security policy we had to remove this functionality from our application."

Had I not contacted them, I would have continued to pay the monthly fee without getting anything in return. The app is still live now with the subtitle "Let customers choose a delivery date", which is just plain wrong, according to the response I got from the support team.

April 24, 2019

Hey,

Shopify doesn't allow anyone to have control or customizing over the checkout page. We were providing this feature before the new security update from Shopify on from 30-Jan-2019.

I hope you understand.

Rossi & Rossi

We are happy having found On Time Delivery app for our website. It's working for us very well as expecting. We have pretty complex rules regarding product delivery dates and cut off times and this app handles it perfectly.

What an excellent Support!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your valuable words and we are happy to hear from you.

Vert Casse Croûte

A nice app, and really helpful support. The app was well thought out and we were able to use it for shipping date function with a simple modification. It may save heaps of time for you and your customers.

I highly recommend this app.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear from you.

Rolling Cakes

Fantastic Support!!

I had contacted them for an issue I had experienced with this via live chat, and they fixed it very fast! The app is also functioning very well.

Awesome!!!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here. We are happy to hear from you.

superfoods lux

Excellent customer service! App functions well - 5/5 (Y)

I needed cut-off time and delivery days implemented for my store and On Time Delivery does just that. Super quick customer service

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your valuable words about that app. We are more than happy to hear from you.

Balloon Baby

The app and support are excellent. We use this app for our store of our balloons for customers to arrange deliveries Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings. Being able to set an earlier cut off time for Saturdays (or Sundays when applicable) is great.

Easy to use and configure!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear from you.

Gloritee

This app increased our sells and with adding a feature of delivery date and time. Cut-off time was helped us to the availability of delivery time which is a great feature i believe.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear from you.

LaundryDepartment

I'm still in the process getting this set up for the store but based on last 3 times I got stuck, the representatives for this app are often available via Instant Chat and they are very helpful in wanting to help solve the issue. I've appreciated their prompt assistance each time. Thank you!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for writing your valuable word to our app.

MyWasser

From my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify that has such a granular adjustment on the minimum delivery date. It can be set in hours, not just days like the rest of them. So for instance, I'm using this on our shop's website and I set the cut-off time to 13 O'clock. That means that someone can order for same-day delivery up to 1:00 PM. That's a pretty important little feature...
great job!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!