One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button, Buy Now & Skip Cart App

M-POWER

Such a perfect app for my needs. Support was quick and friendly! Recommend it 100%. Boosts my conversion as well!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service. Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Petata Action

Really useful app!!!
This is one of the best checkout app on the shopify platform.
Easy to set up!!!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you're satisfied with our app and find it easy to set up :) Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

Boba's Rings

this app realy improved my store conversions and the best part is that its free.
i recoment it very much

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that the app helps you to improve your store conversions, also thank you for recommendations, kindly note that the app isn't free, but it has trial period :)
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

Great addition to my store.
Works well, easy setup, perfect support. Improves my conversion and looks professional. 10/10!

Little Bird Designs

I have just installed this app, and being not that computer savvy, I needed help installing. Well this was done extremely quickly and executed with care.
Great customer service. Now just crossing my fingers as to more sales!

Herald Lab

They promised me to waive the monthly fee for an issue on the app. Unfortunately they are still charging my account for $15.95/month
I don't trust them anymore.

GotItHere.com

Brilliant product and AMAZING customer service. Wish everything could be this easy! I don't typically write reviews, don't want to tip off my competitors to a great product, but these guys really deserve it!

KIDosophie

BEST service , 2 minutes they answered me . thank u to the team
i recomand this app . the app is very useful

Peaceful Scriptures

The app helped me place the buy now button on all pages and also takes the customer directly to the checkout page

TheBest Shop In The World

Awesome app. Great help setting it up too!
TI've been looking for a way to set things up like this for pickup for a long time. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12