One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

Bevinsee

This is good, it can edit the button as I want. Also, it's popup is really really good for my customers. the supporters are kind to answer my questions. Good customer service.

Otoka.

Nice addition to my store, it's fully customizable and allows to make it look much better than other ones. Great job, developer!!!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Atlanta Bikes

I like this one, easy to set up and use, no coding required, super fast and friendly support, thanks! Recommended to my friends and they are enjoying using it as well!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Safe and Fine

This app perfectly fits my store, looks great and does its job. Support service is amazing, I received response within a minute. I would recommend it. 5 stars!!!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

4TheDog

This is the perfect buy it now button addon that i have some across. Unfortunately, for a weird technical reason i am having to remove it, which i am actually sad about.
The customer service was hard to describe. Perfect is not a word i use lightly, but as i had a near instant reply and that we worked through all available options before reaching our unfortunate solution, it's hard to say anything other.
If in the future i find a work around to my issue, i will add this addon again and happily the 9.99 a month.
Thanks to the team for their help with my issue :)

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied and we are happy that you've received our top notch service. Sorry that you can't use the app for now :(
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any questions or difficulties!

Tori Arnold Art

The customer service was very helpful! They were able to reply in a timely and very accommodating manner.

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! :)

belshop

I want to have one page check out
I will increase conversion and decrease abondoned cart
...........

September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusing situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help.
Looking forward to your reply!

Mama Botanica

Great for shops with just one product, no more dropoff between cart and checkout. Installation was easy, and this part of the app is free, great!

Velocity Performance Products

Edit: The developer reached out and said we are not actually being charged, just approved up to the minimum tier of $9.95/30 days. I raised the score because it did work otherwise. If possible it should be updated so the free tier doesn't send an email saying that you approved charges on the free their of an App.

Installed the app on the free tier and then I get an email saying I approved it at $9.95/30 days? like WTF

September 1, 2020

Thanks for your feddback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We would kindly inform you that the app needs the charge to be approved even if you are using the free plan. The thing is that if you decide to use the paid features and enable them, the app will switch plan to the paid one automatically, that's the reason why the charge should be approved beforehand.
Anyway, sorry for inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation.

Trendy World

Great app, and great support. They helped me a lot during setup. Thanks for your help, recommended for everyone to use!

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16