One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

Zestt Wellness

I installed this app on a theme that doesn't support a lot of apps, and it worked! Straight out of the box. Nice adjustments available and does exactly what it should do. Great work!

Super Console X Pro

Works right out the box!! Love it! I tested it and it's great! I'm hoping for more sales and a higher conversion rate.

JoeBro

i used to app to help streamline the checkout process, make it a bit faster. with buy now you go right to check saving a step. a fellow named alex helped me and was wonderful

purogenic.ca

Absolutely amazing app for everyone who needs an instant checkout on any of the store pages! We had an issue with implementing the buttons on our home page but their development team went above and beyond to fix it and they did this customization free of charge. Absolute must-have for everyone who wants to have a better user experience in their store. Thanks One Click Checkout Team!

Zebra&Maduixa®

Application súper útil, y el servicio técnico muy cualificados resolviendo problemas. Me respondieron en el minuto y consiguieron poner el botón donde yo quería.

Yiao Co

Thank you so much Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Revive Hive Co.

Great customer support! I had a little trouble getting the button exactly where I wanted it and Artem from support was able to understand what I needed and fix the issue right away through the chat feature.

Trendeinblick Inc

*********************************************************************************************************** This app simply does what it needs to do. Thank you

Tropii Loungewear

I have never left a review in my life, but I to this time. The customer service is outstanding. Installing the app is very simple but if you get stuck customer service is fast to help. The app looks professional. Thank you Stanislav, you was extremely helpful. I wish you all the best

TreyMart

Am very happy with the support team of this app. this app is just perfect. i recommend it with 5 stars and I would introduce this app to my friends and family.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALEX!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18