4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining the checkout process and enhancing conversion rates. Its "Buy Now" feature, which directly leads customers to checkout, is particularly favored. The app is praised for its easy installation, compatibility with platforms like PageFly, and efficient customer support. It's known to reduce cart abandonment rates, thus increasing sales. The free version offers all essential features and can be customized to align with a store's brand aesthetics.

May 20, 2024

This app is fantastic for adding a customizable sidebar cart to my e-commerce site. The customization options are extensive and easy to use, allowing me to perfectly match the cart to my brand. The customer support is outstanding—quick, helpful, and always professional. Highly recommend for anyone looking to enhance their site's shopping experience.

ArmadaDetail
Portugal
About 23 hours using the app
Cronics OU replied May 23, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 😃 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app's customizable sidebar cart and extensive customization options valuable. We strive to be the best for you 😇

April 26, 2024

Their real-time customer service was really great. I couldn't choose the add button, but they quickly helped me solve this problem. Really great attitude, five-star review!

ICrochetIt
China
About 6 hours using the app
Cronics OU replied May 1, 2024

Your five-star review and kind words are truly appreciated! We're glad we could assist you. 🤗

April 27, 2024

The images for this application are a bit deceiving. It's not possible to customise all sections of the Cart Drawer - you cannot use gradients as shown within the above pictures. It's a nice application but there aren't enough features. We'd love to see integrations with Bulk Buy applications and options to show a progress bar (encouraging customers to spend more to receive free shipping, additional discounts and free gifts). We hope to see new features.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
About 1 hour using the app
Cronics OU replied May 23, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 🤗 We apologize for any confusion regarding the application's images. We appreciate your input on desired features like integrations with Bulk Buy applications and progress bar options. We'll certainly take your suggestions into consideration for future updates.

April 24, 2024

good

AirFit™
Türkiye
About 4 hours using the app
Cronics OU replied May 1, 2024

Thank you for the high rating 💚 Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance 😊

July 22, 2023

App works great for us and the customer support is super fast. We had pages built on pagefly and they set up the app to work on those pages.

EGA Wellness
7 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Didn't get what I wanted but the service was just on another level. Thank you again Veronika for your time and efforts!

PetUp
Türkiye
1 day using the app
November 24, 2023

Great Support, really helped

Giftbyte Shop
3 months using the app
Edited August 30, 2023

once you clicked accidently on supscription app. they will charge you 10$ every month and not find how to cancel your supscription.they literally refunded my full money. They are good people. My experience was not good at first but it was excellent at the end of the day.

CUPLIKE
1 day using the app
September 21, 2023

Very fast support - replied in 2 minutes in the middle of the night!

WeTheLED
Czechia
5 months using the app
September 4, 2023

Great app and amazing support.

UnSurface