One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Sthru

Seriously, the simplest, easiest and cheapest social media log in app in the market. Plus, you get the best customer/tech support. The developer is very helpful and patient. It also offers many ways to set up the app in Shopify theme.

I will definitely purchase another app developed by devcloud.

Simply Awesome!

Many thanks from a happy customer!

Noble Savage

A great social app login & great price. Easy as to install and many customization options. Highly recommend!

Qfc Ie

a very handy app to impress the impressionable. well worth the install. good design.

Karmak

Great app! I'd tried one before this one, but it didn't work as nicely. This one is perfect with easier customizations. Love it : )

Rory Lux Apparel

It's such a drag to have to create another account just to shop at another store. I often stop shopping because I have to create an account. This app is great because it gives customers once less thing to do! I can see how it can translate to more sales! :)

Trough Creek Candle Co

**UPDATE~ Removing this app!! Customers who sign up for an account using this social login app do not receive any emails, including order updates. This is not acceptable for us. I have contacted customer support with absolutely no reply.
Also, the app currently costs $.99; However, I am being charged $2.99 a month. Again, I have contacted customer support with no reply!
In full disclosure, I did receive 6 months free after leaving my original 5 star review. When I left the original review, it was true. I was, however, unaware of the major email and customer support issues at the time!**

The easiest and most affordable social login app. Love being able to customize it too!

Vlyvly Co

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.

Rainbowvapes

I had a customer asking for this, never knew this sort of thing existed, so had a look, and found the app, this was super easy to install and I now have quite alot of customers logging in using this, the cost is next to nothing and the customer experience is made a lot easier. Also saves loosing the odd sale when a customer forgets their password, I recommend this app for the little bit it costs.

Sparkleandjade Com

A great looking social login app at the best price. Easy to install with one click and many customization options to match my theme. Staff was very quick to respond and helpful to help setup our personal (and optional) Facebook app ID when I hit a snag. Highly recommend!

Swinkl

Great app and very user friendly, see it in action at http://swinkl.eu Keep up the good work guy's!