One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Perfectlocks

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.

Gin Fever

I like how simple and easy is to set up and use this app. Tehre is no better way to attract users than giving them a simple and fast way to create and account in a page they have never been before.

Lal10 Com 3

I have been using the application since last 3 months now. The application was initially giving some problems as the code was not fixed at the right place.

I asked the OneClickSocialLogin team for a help, and they were prompt in helping. They helped me in setting up the right code at the right place and now it is working perfectly fine.

For the application, I would say that we have not yet found any application as easy to use as this one. It is easy to set up and totally effective. Highly Recommended application.

Regards,
CEO, lal10.com

Dovedesigns Com

Love, Love Love, this app. It has help out with several ways to reach our customers! Thank you!

Laptoppartsatp

Simple to install. Great added feature for customers who prefer to use their existing login info.

Bvstore 24145

Love this app. Customer support is very helpful. Don't get any other social login app because this one is the best, and you will have great support if you run in any problems. So excited due to this app made my customer login form look so much better.

Curiocityworld

Very nice app. Makes it very easy for my customers to sign up at my store

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

I love the fact that customers don't have to sign up just to shop my store. It's so much easier when you can click the Facebook button and are automatically logged in instead of creating an account.

Vapeamericainc Com

Fantastic app!
We were using a different social login app. But this is a lot smoother. The customer support is fantastic! We had a few issues but Juan was able to fix these in no time!
Very friendly and responsive customer support. Highly recommended!

Valentino Bp

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most social login apps. Great customer service, very happy with this extension.