It isn't working, wont even install correctly. Keep getting:
shopify.one.store is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500 FIX and I can change my review.
Thanks for raising the issue! Seems like an isolated problem to a few merchants we can't pinpoint the root cause so we need to escalate. Our lead engineer is on the East Coast and off for the day, but we are having him look into the problem after dinner (a few hours from now).
We will keep you posted. My team member left you a voicemail to get a little more info about the bug.
Please bare with us, I know this is super frustrating. Sometimes with software exchanging data between platforms (ie ONE <> Shopify) there can be edge cases that breakdown.
Regardless, we will have this fixed ASAP (ideally tonight).
Absolutes Desaster, die App ist wirklich das schlechteste was wir als Startup in 10 Jahren erleiden mussten, die App loggt sich ständig aus, Rabattcodes funktionieren nur wenn man sie komplett freigibt, Artikel die man für Coupons auswählt werden im Backend wieder entfernt, Kundenbeschwerden über nicht funktionierende Coupons Codes, keine Browserkompabilität (Safari Mac OS X) das schlimmste ist jedoch ein völlig ahnungsloser nur englisch sprechender Support, der nach 4 Wochen keine technische Hilfe anbieten kann. Danke für nichts, unsere Geduld ist am Ende.
Couldn't get it to work, the most frustrating app ever! Any changes made would not register, popup wouldn't show up as per settings
Yikes, that's a pretty frustrating experience you had. At first glance, we do not see nor receive reports of a system-wide issue with our popup not working as intended.
Our team went ahead and conducted a thorough investigation of what might be giving you a hard time. We think we may know where you might have gotten hung up in our user experience and gone ahead and made updates to your campaign.
1) There are two screens for the popup, the initial screen (step 1) and the rewards screen (step 2). It looked like you spent a lot of time getting your first screen customized to look like your brand but couldn't find how to customize the second screen.
2) We've mimicked the settings from the first screen of the popup to the second screen of the popup, so they both have a consistent look and feel.
3) Additionally, we think the other issue you were facing was that the popup was not "appearing" on your website with the current settings. It looks like what happened is one of your settings was "Stop Showing if the user had already subscribed to the popup," and looking through the account, it seems like you had already subscribed to the popup during one of your earlier test runs.
4) To continue to see how the popup looks on your website, we have a "Preview on Site" button that will allow you to see what your website looks like when "new" users visit it. The "Preview on Site" button will reset your browser and our app to think you are a new person seeing pop up.
5) If you visit your store website without clicking "Preview on Site" button, then our system will be subject to the "Stop showing setting" that was enabled as if you are experiencing the popup as one of your real customers.
We offer 24/7 support, so we are happy to jump on a call, live chat conversation, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime to discuss our investigation above or anything at all :) We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Meanwhile, our product team will be looking into improve the user experience based on your feedback so that new users don't fall into similar confusion and frustration. Our popups is one of the most sophisticated on the market, but with complexity and flexibility in customization always creates room to improve the app interface.
find the app confusing and hard to use, hard to navigate and understand where I am supposed to go next or what to do
I am Ann, Customer Experience Manager at ONE app. Deeply sorry you had a frustrating experience navigating our app. If you reach us through our nearly 24/7 live chat or email at "email@example.com" we can help you get setup and we can even do a 1-on-1 onboarding call.
Lastly, if there's something specific you wanted to achieve with our app we can send you a video recording walk through or set it up for you.
We are always improving our user interface. Love to get more of your feedback to make improvements.
Looking forward to working with you as you launch your new Shopify store.
Disorganized garbage! It is a complete mess. I don't know where people get this idea that making an app like it's a sandwich from mcdonalds is a great thing. I can't even find what I want. It's a total mess.
Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry about your McDonald's experience, but have you tried their Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich?