Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin et

Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin et

by Onollo

Facebook Marketing, Organic Social Media Auto Post Products

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Downloaded the app, connected my Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter Accounts. Scheduled post to Twitter with no issues. Attempted to schedule Facebook post multiple times and kept getting the same error message. Chatted with Katie at support and she helped me troubleshoot the problem. Was able to reconnect my Fb and now I'm up and running.

Paisii Co

Ran into an issue and Artin was very helpful with his technical knowledge and great customer support. Look forward to further utilizing this app. Thank you!

The Status Q Company

I am not computer saavy and was having a real hard time trying to figure this app out finally i contacted support and Artin was there to save the day i couldnt talk on my computer so he figured out how to help me without me being able to communicate with more than a screen share.. he walked me thru it despite the difficultly i had and showed me step by step and he was amazing and so is this app.. I highly recommend this to everyone even not so smart computer people like me.. especially with Artin there to save the day... 500******

September 20, 2020

Thank you, Bill, for nice words. Just doing my job :)

GK Figure

Very useful apps. Literally helping in doing redundant daily tasks. Have a lot more time in doing sales and support instead.

Sale Store UK

Great app to advertise on social media, give it at try, Its free!!!!!
Also great customer support, Well done Artin you are just Great !!!!!
Please work hard to have more options on Social Media like Pinterest, Instagram, tumblr and so on

September 4, 2020

Update: Noted! We are currently working on adding Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you, Sergio. Really appreciate it! If you have any questions or ideas of how can we make Onollo better for you, please let me know!

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

*UPDATE* After several emails from the developer on the issues I was having, they are now fixing and tweeking things. They are very attentive to requests and concerns. I'm impressed with the diligence to make things work for us shop owners. Upgraded stars on customer support!

This app gives me a headache. I can't get it to work correctly. Not that there are easy steps. Won't save inactive autoposts, no short links, which is a huge disappointment. Shows preview in HTML so many glitches and no online support chat. Have to send an email and wait. This is not for me.

August 12, 2020

Update: the issue was fixed. No there's no HTML/JSON in descriptions.

It happened because you were our first client who had that in the Shopify descriptions. Now we escaping it.

Your request regarding Short-links was prioritized. Now we are working on it.

Dear customer, very sorry for the experience you had with Onollo. We detected issues with our AWS Server. We are fixing it right now. Again, sorry for this issue, we still have work to do. We saw your feedback as well.

Liebe-zum-Tier

Was ich bisher erlebt habe mit der App, alleine vom Setting her... Top.. sehr gut. Danke!! Bin gespannt wie das noch so verläuft

August 10, 2020

Sehr geehrter Kunde, vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, Ihre Erfahrungen mit Onollo zu teilen. Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Hilfe mit dem Produkt benötigen oder Ideen haben, wie Sie es für Sie verbessern können.

mhoping

very useful, but there is a problem. it only async 92 products. new products could not be push. fixed this issue, may be better.

August 6, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for letting us know. We are working to fix this issue. We'll get back to you shortly.

Quragi

Very useful app, user-friendly and easy to use. It saves tons of time.
And it's free ( which is great for small business, especially during the COVID).
Definitely recommend.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for appreciating our product!

Rotem Tal

Very useful app, and time con-saving !
Now you can delete the post, directly from FB .
Good Luck !

July 11, 2020

Update: Thanks for updating your review.

Dear customer, per your request we just added this functionality. Please let me know if there's any other functionality you would love to see. We are here for you!

Previous 1