Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Tender Heifer

Wow! I have used many other apps and this is the simplest to use. Easy to install, easy to use, and doesn't have an unrealistic price.

Darjeeling Tea Chest

Simple and easy to install..makes it easy for me to concentrate on other things. Super App! I like that it is also free to use:-)

Just A Spot Farm LLC

Very handy app, customer service quickly answered my questions. My customers noticed the posts and purchased products.. Win win in my book!!

Deal King

I just started to use this app, looking good so far. As i have seen its reviews and ratings, it should be fine.

Vanaha Organics & herbal

i just tried intially seems useful currently i can only say easy to use I like it but in future more user friendly and more custom

24petrolz

super fast and super easy to manage, am currently using this for my 2 stores and surely would recommend it to any of my business contacts who uses Shopify to use onollo

Dermishop

Easy for rookies. Don't need many too read a lot of info or docuemnts. Very easy to use and very easy to publish

Oh Em Gee Boutique

This app is soo awesome. I used to spend hours a day posting and picking products. Now, I just let it know what collections and it works it's magic!! I am in love with this app. 5 stars from me!!

Sure Look It

The app is great, cant fault it in anyway. Saves me hours of work every day, posting to FB, TW and now IG as well, sweet.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I have not optimized my use of social media. It can be a hassle if you have some lack of exposure to the channel. Onello is a breeze to operate, you know you are branding and it can be set to auto pilot. I need to study this app more.It is very flexible and useful.