Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

MIS SHIRTIQUE & APPAREL

This app helped me out in a major way. It took the stress out of posting ads. I appreciate Onollo coming to the rescue.

Fanish decor

so far this app has changed my work load and keeps money in my pocket i like it be sure to add this one to your app collection

Comic Book Tshirts

Great app, makes posting to multiple sites easy and consistent. The auto schedule feature is perfect for when I'm working under time constraints. I would highly recommmend this

Iulia Shop

The best app I've ever used.So practical. I am using it for 2 days and I can see the traffic. I loved it so much!

May 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for appreciating our app.

Jahjah Arts

love how it has help me in my store with very little to start out with it has been a big help to get me on my feet for a first timer

Emaarkt BV

Great app for automated posting. And since they are already planning to expand with their social media platforms so 5 out o5

May 7, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing our effort in making the best marketing app for eCommerce stores.

Renovatio

Everything works and does what it says well! 5 stars!
Previously:
"Hi, for now I put 3 stars.
Unfortunately, when I create a campaign on Facebook and select "Custom Schedule" I get an "Internal Server Error". There is a solution?"

May 5, 2021

Dear customer, my team and I are diagnosing the issue for your right now. Accept our apology, we trying to determine what causes the problem.

Ruby&Claire

very good and helpful---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GiftsPuzzle

very good!..............................................................................................................................................

Honestea

I am loving it so far!! It's so hard to maintain a website, social media, and juggling with inventory, accounts, and such.. This gave me an easier way to update my social media. Love it!