Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

DC Virgin Hair

So far so good. I am loving how easy this app is making my postings. It easy to use and very convenient. I def recommend

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for sharing your experience with Onollo. We are happy to have you as our customer.

Blue Mammals

I just discovered this awesome app.
I coudn't believe how easy it is to post you products directly to you instagram!! Love It and I definetely recomend this app to everyone!!!

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, we really appreciate your kind words about Onollo. That what motivates us to keep building the best marketing tool for online sellers. Thank you!

nanamcasante

Just discovered this amazing app. I've been searching for such an app that can post to all my social media handle, and this amazing app can do it...Thanks and keep up.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for the nice words. It made my day :)

Moon Blossom Boutique

Just started using this, so far, awesome. I recommend this app as an easy way to post to multiple social media sites at the same time. I am still learning, this app so far is easy and intuitive.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking your time to write a review about Onollo. We really appreciate it. Thank you!

Just369.com

this is amazing you can connect all media at once one and youtube al so I wish telegram will add soon

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, we took a note regarding Telegram. If you have any specific idea about how Telegram should be integrated please let me know at ab@onollo.com

We are building Onollo for you.
Thank you!

delbol

I'm using Onollo for social media automatic postings. and the app is doing just that. all the work i do is to schedule the posts ( i scheduled 4 postings a day) which is very easy to do, it takes 5 min. The app does the rest. I don't have to worry about social media postings anymore as it's connected to my store and the whole catalog, the app chooses different products all the time. Well done to the developer. highly recommended.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing and promoting Onollo. We are blessed to have customers like you. Thank you!

Eurekaonline

Nice App. I hope it will make a difference on my e-commerce store. I just like that you don't have to waste time rewriting things.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks so much for taking your time to share a review for Shopify merchants.

66VIBES

Just installed the app and so far seems great. Haven't auto posted anything yet. 4 stars because there is still a big room for improvement. Like, to have the ability to control hashtags edit the current ones and add more defaults, Price tag to show WAS and NOW not just one price shown, Excerpt of the description (some descriptions are quite long and I noticed, it makes the post look ugly), Random templates to choose from and to be used for posts. These are the few things I noticed. There is still room for improvement but kudos for making this app FREE. Keep up the good work guys!

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, it seems you copy-pasted the review below. Would you mind adding something unique, or contact us at info@onollo.com? We'd love to learn more about how can we make Onollo a 5-star app for you. Thank you!

iRelax® Novelty Store

April 20, 2021

Dear customer, thanks a lot for sharing ideas for improvements. All things that you mentioned above are noted. And we back to the drawing board. My engineers and I will work on bringing these features live to make this app 5-star for you ;)

Auto Partes Unión Refacciones Para Equipo Pesado S.A. de C.V.

¡EXCELENTE! Hace que sea mucho más fácil y conveniente publicar mis productos y contenido de mi tienda en Facebook automáticamente. Me ahorra mucho tiempo ya que también puedo programar las publicaciones. ¡Es una aplicación muy útil que recomiendo mucho! I was so happy to find this app! It makes it much easier and convenient to publish my products and content from my store on Facebook automatically. It saves me a lot of time as I can also schedule the posts. It is a very useful app I much recommend!

April 19, 2021

Estimado cliente, gracias por su reseña. Estamos felices de tenerlo como nuestro cliente.