Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Canoa Virada

Location Panama

muito bom, facil de usar e pratico...
gostei e recomendo. bem intuitivo e voce tbm pode programar pra quando quer publicar e deixar no automatico.

philippe dupré shop.com

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

ca marche vraiment j'ai vue mes campagne sur les raiseaux sociaux
j'ai confiance et je pence que ca va marché

May 28, 2021

Cher client, merci d'avoir partagé votre avis. Cependant, nous donner un avis 3 étoiles sans aucune raison nuit vraiment à notre note.

CUTE PETS 2021 Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

A great app that looks like a post management assistant with a unique design and has an automatic posting feature

Fine Art by Ane

It has been very helpful to me. The scheduling on auto-pilot is and the creation of hashtags is a time-saver. It took me a while to figure it all out but only because I am learning so many different things at once. I recommend it.

May 21, 2021

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your recognition.

Charmed Moonpets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have installed this app in order to help me with posting on my social media accounts. It has helped me, although there were times where it was sort of difficult to manage. Especially when I've already customised the details, and yet the one that was posted was a different one. I wish it didn't happen like that.

May 21, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for writing such a detailed review. I'd like to learn about your difficulties and see how can we improve Onollo for you. If you ever encounter any issues with Onollo please send me an email at ab@onollo.com - Artin

Dogify and Co.

Location Australia

That app Is great, i setup a schedule of products I wish to advertise and then it dose it all for me

May 21, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for your appreciation.

Letsvolant

It's only been a few days since I used it, but I'm very satisfied. It would be even better if the function to upload my posts on multiple dates or repeatedly is added.

M&J Services

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to work around. No need of special training on this app. Integrates will mostly all social media platforms

KazaGoods-Home

Location France

Good app ! I like it a lot. It is very helpful for scheduling my posts on FB for the entire week. I need to find it equivalent for Pinterest.

PESISTTEMA

Location Sweden

WoooW really BEst... easy to use and work with this app... actualy for me becouse i dont know so much about the computers ...