Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Hop Decor

This 1 app eliminated the need for a social media manager! Love it and highly recommend to anyone looking to post across all social media at once! My favorite feature is the autopilot

April 12, 2021

Dear customer, thanks so much. Social media is not easy, but we do our best to make it as easy as possible for you.

Crownem

I love the way it's easy to auto-schedule posts on all platforms. Just what I had been looking for. I'm happy with you guys.

April 11, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your review with others. Welcome to Onollo Gang ;)

CribTech

Very simple UI, well designed, and EXTREMELY helpful. Thios app has saved me thousands on marketing and man hours

April 11, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much. Glad to have you onboard.

Lovy's World

i have 6 kids i run 3 businesses this is when i say the best software i have ever used bettter than hootsuite hands down super easy to use its 1am right now and i only had 3 hours of sleep here i am writing this review while my post are on AUTO PILOT!!!!!!

April 10, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for recognizing our efforts to make the best app for e-commerce stores out there. It's a pure please and motivation to have customers like you.

¡Es para ti!

Me encanta, es muy fácil de utilizar. Y lo mejor es que sincroniza perfecto. hasta ahorita no tengo ningún problema. Esperemos siga siendo gratuita. https://www.esparati.mx/

April 10, 2021

Estimado cliente, gracias por sus amables palabras. Seguiremos haciendo todo lo posible para ayudarlo a tener éxito en el comercio electrónico.

Fixitshop

ero poco propenso a certe app ma in realta' l'ho prava e mi sono trovato subito molto bene perche' super intuitiva MOLTO COMODO E FACILE DA USARE PROMOSSO !!!

April 9, 2021

Grazie, caro cliente. Apprezziamo molto il tuo supporto.

The Mobile Clothes Shop

this is a fantastic app with great performance and easy to use and easy to set up all your social media in one place and best of all it is free. I recommend all new shops try it out from the mobile clothes shop

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for your trust and support!

CHARLESCVV&FASHION

I was looking for a way to publish my products on social media. I have find this app. It help a lot. It is free of charge. I recommended for a every shop. Thanks for your service.

FM Formal Wear

I changed to this app as it covers instagram as well as facebook & twitter. It would be nice if it also covered pinterest & snapchat too, but so far I am very happy with it. Scheduling ads is the way to go so I love the autopilot feature!

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your review of Onollo.
We are currently in an app review for Pinterest, since June. They are very slow :( Snapchat is an interesting idea. My team and I going to review and see what we can do in that end. I love it. Any other ideas or suggestion on how can we make Onollo better for you? :)

Luxeova Atelier

help me to share all my posts on social media. really helpful. hope pinterest can be integrated too..

April 9, 2021

We are currently in an app review for Pinterest, since June, I hope they will approve our app and we'll start offering it to our customers.