Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ruby&Claire

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

very good and helpful---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GiftsPuzzle

Location Hong Kong SAR

very good!..............................................................................................................................................

Honestea

Location Malaysia

I am loving it so far!! It's so hard to maintain a website, social media, and juggling with inventory, accounts, and such.. This gave me an easier way to update my social media. Love it!

DC Virgin Hair

So far so good. I am loving how easy this app is making my postings. It easy to use and very convenient. I def recommend

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for sharing your experience with Onollo. We are happy to have you as our customer.

Blue Mammals

Location Greece

I just discovered this awesome app.
I coudn't believe how easy it is to post you products directly to you instagram!! Love It and I definetely recomend this app to everyone!!!

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, we really appreciate your kind words about Onollo. That what motivates us to keep building the best marketing tool for online sellers. Thank you!

nanamcasante

Location Ghana

Just discovered this amazing app. I've been searching for such an app that can post to all my social media handle, and this amazing app can do it...Thanks and keep up.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for the nice words. It made my day :)

Moon Blossom Boutique

Just started using this, so far, awesome. I recommend this app as an easy way to post to multiple social media sites at the same time. I am still learning, this app so far is easy and intuitive.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking your time to write a review about Onollo. We really appreciate it. Thank you!

Just369.com

this is amazing you can connect all media at once one and youtube al so I wish telegram will add soon

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, we took a note regarding Telegram. If you have any specific idea about how Telegram should be integrated please let me know at ab@onollo.com

We are building Onollo for you.
Thank you!

delbol

Location Côte d’Ivoire

I'm using Onollo for social media automatic postings. and the app is doing just that. all the work i do is to schedule the posts ( i scheduled 4 postings a day) which is very easy to do, it takes 5 min. The app does the rest. I don't have to worry about social media postings anymore as it's connected to my store and the whole catalog, the app chooses different products all the time. Well done to the developer. highly recommended.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing and promoting Onollo. We are blessed to have customers like you. Thank you!

Eurekaonline

Location Malawi

Nice App. I hope it will make a difference on my e-commerce store. I just like that you don't have to waste time rewriting things.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks so much for taking your time to share a review for Shopify merchants.