Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

marcyfashion

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn e YouTube
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

HappyBuy Mall

There are no multiple templates to choose from. You need to create manually. The degree of automation is not high. The published content is not in a slideshow mode for carousel display. It is in urgent need of improvement and will meet the requirements in the future.

December 8, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You shared some nice ideas for Onollo development. I'll make sure we prioritize these features for our next releases. If you have any other ideas on how can we make Onollo better for you please send them directly to me at ab@onollo.com. Thanks again - Artin

DealtoShop

Free, fast easy to use, fast support what else! I love this app clear and stable. I highly recommend this app.

November 27, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing it. We are here for you. - Kate :)

Cheapid Online Supplies

I am writing this review to tell you guys that this app is so awesome. I just tried it using today and it gives me goosebumps right after I saw it post automatically on my page after quite some times. This is the first ever I will write a review because this app totally deserves it. Thank you to the support who assisted me. His name is Artin! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. Just doing my job - Artin :)

Plus More Health

It is a very nice app that connects most of the social media; You can schedule your adds is impressive. I really recommend very helpfully, and the support is amazing.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Onollo. It means a lot.

www.cronstores.com

Helpful customer service, easy to use app, can connect to facebook for posting, highly recommended, useful app.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. We also have LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube integrations. Hopefully, soon we'll add Instagram and Pinterest. Working hard to make it happen.

Fashion Under Arrest

It is very useful , if you really serious about your work, easy to use and customer service is fantastic. highly recommended.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for recognizing it. We are here for you!

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. The dashboard is user friendly. Very easy to navigate. I still need to wait to see results.. but so far so good. I recommend it!!

Forever A Millennial

I really enjoy using this app. As someone who is always busy working on multiple things, Onollo has been a huge help with planning my content. Customer service is amazing! Artin has been a big help with resolving some problems. The only reason I give it a 4 is because there are some things they still have to work on. But it's obvious they are working on it and adding more features. So for a free application, it is very helpful. Once they get all the kinks worked out, I have no doubt this could be a 5 star application in the future!

October 26, 2020

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Onollo. I'd like to hear more about what can we do to make Onollo better for you.

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Downloaded the app, connected my Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter Accounts. Scheduled post to Twitter with no issues. Attempted to schedule Facebook post multiple times and kept getting the same error message. Chatted with Katie at support and she helped me troubleshoot the problem. Was able to reconnect my Fb and now I'm up and running.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13