Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LED Solutions

What a fantastic app. It's a future!!!!! It saves time, energy and money! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 12, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for such a nice review. Really appreciate it :)

Tuff Gritt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was trying to keep up with the Social Media postings and it proved to be challenging to say the least. Onollo is a life saver. It does what I was dreaming of doing to keep my audience up to date. It is one of the best Apps I have tried so far. It would be even more perfect if it was integrated with a Video making option. Just being greedy. Thank you guys for making this App. Cheers

April 12, 2021

First of all, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your review with the Shopify community.

Regarding Video Editing. Noted. I'll see what we can do on that end. Love the idea.

Hop Decor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This 1 app eliminated the need for a social media manager! Love it and highly recommend to anyone looking to post across all social media at once! My favorite feature is the autopilot

April 12, 2021

Dear customer, thanks so much. Social media is not easy, but we do our best to make it as easy as possible for you.

Crownem

Location Kenya

I love the way it's easy to auto-schedule posts on all platforms. Just what I had been looking for. I'm happy with you guys.

April 11, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your review with others. Welcome to Onollo Gang ;)

CribTech

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very simple UI, well designed, and EXTREMELY helpful. Thios app has saved me thousands on marketing and man hours

April 11, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much. Glad to have you onboard.

Lovy's World

i have 6 kids i run 3 businesses this is when i say the best software i have ever used bettter than hootsuite hands down super easy to use its 1am right now and i only had 3 hours of sleep here i am writing this review while my post are on AUTO PILOT!!!!!!

April 10, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for recognizing our efforts to make the best app for e-commerce stores out there. It's a pure please and motivation to have customers like you.

¡Es para ti!

Location Mexico

Me encanta, es muy fácil de utilizar. Y lo mejor es que sincroniza perfecto. hasta ahorita no tengo ningún problema. Esperemos siga siendo gratuita. https://www.esparati.mx/

April 10, 2021

Estimado cliente, gracias por sus amables palabras. Seguiremos haciendo todo lo posible para ayudarlo a tener éxito en el comercio electrónico.

Fixitshop

Location Italy

ero poco propenso a certe app ma in realta' l'ho prava e mi sono trovato subito molto bene perche' super intuitiva MOLTO COMODO E FACILE DA USARE PROMOSSO !!!

April 9, 2021

Grazie, caro cliente. Apprezziamo molto il tuo supporto.

The Mobile Clothes Shop

this is a fantastic app with great performance and easy to use and easy to set up all your social media in one place and best of all it is free. I recommend all new shops try it out from the mobile clothes shop

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for your trust and support!

CHARLESCVV&FASHION

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

I was looking for a way to publish my products on social media. I have find this app. It help a lot. It is free of charge. I recommended for a every shop. Thanks for your service.