Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

mhoping

very useful, but there is a problem. it only async 92 products. new products could not be push. fixed this issue, may be better.

August 6, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for letting us know. We are working to fix this issue. We'll get back to you shortly.

Quragi

Very useful app, user-friendly and easy to use. It saves tons of time.
And it's free ( which is great for small business, especially during the COVID).
Definitely recommend.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for appreciating our product!

Rotem Tal

Very useful app, and time con-saving !
Now you can delete the post, directly from FB .
Good Luck !

July 11, 2020

Update: Thanks for updating your review.

Dear customer, per your request we just added this functionality. Please let me know if there's any other functionality you would love to see. We are here for you!

.:. Mi Mercado Delivery .:.

i really love this app!, but i need chanche the text for auto scheduling, 'couse is very complicated change one by one...

July 3, 2020

Updated: Dear customer, per your request such an option was added. Now you can add custom text, and even select from a specific category, brand, etc. Let us know your thoughts.

Thank your for taking your time to share feedback. We are going to put this as our highest priority for the next 2 weeks.

drivesty

I was so happy to find this app! It makes it much easier and convenient to publish my products and content from my store on Facebook automatically. It saves me a lot of time as I can also schedule the posts. It is a very useful app I much recommend!

korean_kos

I used Onollo to publish products from my store on Facebook automatically. Very convenient! I don't need to upload a separate photo and description, I don't spend my time on it anymore. Also, I usually choose the most active time for publishing and Onollo uploads the product when I need it. Very useful. I'm happy

July 23, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for appreciating our product. We are here for you!

Kuzina Don

I installed Onollo to help me to unload some work with my Facebook page. Even though I haven't launched my store yet, I already had a great experience with these guys. Super quick responses, Artin and Alex go beyond regular customer service. They spent a good hour with me explaining the product and social media best practices. Great app and great people behind it.

June 3, 2020