Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing | Reviews

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Gen U Us Products

At first I used this app because I saw it was free. This app surprised me . It is so easy and simple to use. My adds was crisp and look so professional. I no this app is free but I wish I could get more. I cant wait for this app to become available to purchase . I cant wait.

The Six Footwear Boutique

I use this app to help me manage my social media posts for multiple stores. This app does everything it claims and has saved me a boat load of time! Fast support response times as well.

Revision Bag

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. Good, good, great!!!!!

marcyfashion

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn e YouTube
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

HappyBuy Mall

There are no multiple templates to choose from. You need to create manually. The degree of automation is not high. The published content is not in a slideshow mode for carousel display. It is in urgent need of improvement and will meet the requirements in the future.

December 8, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You shared some nice ideas for Onollo development. I'll make sure we prioritize these features for our next releases. If you have any other ideas on how can we make Onollo better for you please send them directly to me at ab@onollo.com. Thanks again - Artin

DealtoShop

Free, fast easy to use, fast support what else! I love this app clear and stable. I highly recommend this app.

November 27, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing it. We are here for you. - Kate :)

Cheapid Online Supplies

I am writing this review to tell you guys that this app is so awesome. I just tried it using today and it gives me goosebumps right after I saw it post automatically on my page after quite some times. This is the first ever I will write a review because this app totally deserves it. Thank you to the support who assisted me. His name is Artin! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. Just doing my job - Artin :)

Plus More Health

It is a very nice app that connects most of the social media; You can schedule your adds is impressive. I really recommend very helpfully, and the support is amazing.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Onollo. It means a lot.

www.cronstores.com

Helpful customer service, easy to use app, can connect to facebook for posting, highly recommended, useful app.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. We also have LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube integrations. Hopefully, soon we'll add Instagram and Pinterest. Working hard to make it happen.

Fashion Under Arrest

It is very useful , if you really serious about your work, easy to use and customer service is fantastic. highly recommended.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for recognizing it. We are here for you!