Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Johwa

I really like this application, it is easy and convenient to work with it.
Very useful apps. Literally helping in doing redundant daily tasks. Have a lot more time in doing sales and support instead.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for recognizing our effort to make the best social media app out there :) If you have any ideas or suggestions on how can we make Onollo better for you, please let us know. Thank you!

Provetto

If you want your products to be posted in Super Low Quality and If you want the customer support to never reply to your questions then this App is for you. Reply: No reply came i'm waiting more than 24 hours , the guy in the chat didn't even bother to read my messages. The images posted are Very Low Quality not in the calendar but on Social Media. Reply 2: I already deleted the App, and only got reply after my review here. Thank you and i think it was Arthur who didn't bother to reply. Update:
I'm upgrading my review as Artin the CEO interfered and they are working on fixing the issue, It shows great ethics from him.

April 6, 2021

Dear customer, sorry for disappointing you. However, we replied within 24 hours. Right now diagnosing your issue. All postings that Onollo posted seem to have identical image quality. Does your concern arrive from image appearance in the Onollo Calendar? If so, we reduce image pixelation for Calendar appearance, however, the published version is always the same quality as your original image.

Update:
Dear customer, we are on the live chat right now. Trying to diagnose and solve the issue, Would you mind replying on the chat. Of course, we read your messages. Just need clarification.

You contacted us at 3:57 AM we replyed at 11:20 PM (20 hours later), It's still not ideal but we are a small start-up with a free product, trying to do our best. Please understand.

Updated:
Dear customer, again, we apologize for replying a bit longer than you expected, we'll try to improve in that aspect. But our representative just tried to understand the issue that's why he followed up with a few clarifying questions. Sometimes people think that if the quality of the image is low in the Calendar that means it will be low on the social media post. That's what is the reason for those clarifying questions.

Either way thanks for pointing out the issues that we need to work on. We'll continue improving our product and customer support. We really appreciate you as a customer, no bad intention was there. We just a young start-up, probably like yourself.

Shopfashiondesigns

By far one of the most useful and easy to use apps out there. The autopilot function is amazing and frees up my time so I focus on other areas of the business.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for your trust and support. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how can we make Onollo even better for you, please let us know. Thank you!

TShirtLines

Excellent free APP. I hope this app will continue to be free!! Simple interface, easy to use, excellent support in some issues that I had. Next step I propose should be Tik Tok.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for such nice words.
TikTok? we already start working on it ;)

Minasari Home

EDIT: The reaction time on tickets is too slow. For the rest: Excellent app. I do mainly autoposting in this "shop set-up time", to keep my hands free. Autoposting brands, collections, all running smoothly! Service above my wildest dreams, thinking out of the box, making reccomendations, amazing. (And I am Dutch, the hardest types to convince ;-) . Good Job Artin. Why 4 stars? Well I can only link 3 social media platforms. I miss pinterest, tumblr, linkedin and of course instagram. I would gladly pay 25 - 50 bucks a month, if I could have one single app for all posting. Now it would be good to raise the app to the next level.
What is "posting at the best time"? I will test it tomorrow, but I believe in Germany the best time might differ from other countries? a happy customer. Edit: how come I have to link again social media token every 3 months or so?

July 15, 2021

Dear customer, we fixed the issue. The problem is that you selected "Publish with a single image" in the Advanced section in your Autopilot campaign (go to Autopilot, and look at the bottom).

Also, you have an empty Template add. It's under #2 template (above your editor)

KIVIBAG

Wow, we never used an app that works so smooth, 6 stars for usability and the super clean UI! At the same time it's a huge timesaver when it comes to setting up and scheduling social media posts. They seem to know exactly what you'll need next: emojis, hashtags, content placeholders, calendar view, etc. Didn't try the autopilot feature yet but that's what I'll do now. Awesome service, really good job! Thank you!

yalla babe

This is one the best APP, amazing posting easy to use, Bravo for the team behind this APP. THE BEST OF ALL QUALITY POSTING.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for such nice words. We'll keep doing our best.

Lizabeth's Treasures

If you are looking for an app that really helps you manage your time as a Shopify store owner more efficiently- look no further. Onollo is an amazing app that is refreshingly simple to use yet does an incredible job of offering small business owners professional looking posts to a few key social media sites. I am excited to see what the future holds for Onollo. I would like to see an analytic feature to this app but for now I find Onollo to be one the best apps available to Shopify stores. Thank you so Much Onollo for bringing such a great app to Shopify store owners!

April 9, 2021

Thank you, dear customer, We really appreciate your support. Per your request, we start working on the Analytics feature today. I'll keep you posted :)

Gen U Us Products

At first I used this app because I saw it was free. This app surprised me . It is so easy and simple to use. My adds was crisp and look so professional. I no this app is free but I wish I could get more. I cant wait for this app to become available to purchase . I cant wait.

The Six Footwear Boutique

I use this app to help me manage my social media posts for multiple stores. This app does everything it claims and has saved me a boat load of time! Fast support response times as well.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13