Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dermishop

Easy for rookies. Don't need many too read a lot of info or docuemnts. Very easy to use and very easy to publish

Oh Em Gee Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is soo awesome. I used to spend hours a day posting and picking products. Now, I just let it know what collections and it works it's magic!! I am in love with this app. 5 stars from me!!

Sure Look It

Location Ireland

The app is great, cant fault it in anyway. Saves me hours of work every day, posting to FB, TW and now IG as well, sweet.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I have not optimized my use of social media. It can be a hassle if you have some lack of exposure to the channel. Onello is a breeze to operate, you know you are branding and it can be set to auto pilot. I need to study this app more.It is very flexible and useful.

beumax shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Do not miss this Apps at all, The best best of all. i wish i can give 1000 stars. Thank you so much, am completely satisfied.

Deko Sports UK

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Great experiences with this app, We are using it every day, and traffic starts to generate at our website this app is really helpful.

Diecast Model Centre

Seemed good in the beginning, but then the rot started. Keeps posting out-of-stock products despite me having selected 'in stock' items only; reached out to support but all I get is 'I'll let the engineers know' and nothing is ever actually fixed. Now, the final straw is, all my Facebook campaigns have vanished. It may be free, but it's costing me more in time to try and sort out these frustrating issues. Really does not live up to the hype. If you want to be a developer's guinea pig, then go ahead, but if you want something reliable, then I'd look elsewhere - which is what I am doing.

June 6, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for bringing to light our product issues. Our latest release wasn't good. It caused problems throughout the entire application. My engineers and I are working on fixing it.

alletronics.com

the best auto post app so far That I've Ever Used It's very Easy And Posts Beautifully A++ for Their efforts in putting together a Top Product

Sofit Collection

This app is amazing, it makes my life so much easy. Posting is so much easier its absolutely incredible.

Bodraum

What a crazy app, I really love it. I can't believe that It's free. I mean, it's really worth it and helps me to develop my store!