Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BEAUTY FOR A FIVER

This is absolutely by far the best social media poster that exists. The support is great and it is well worth it. If you need traffic, this is the app.
I have used this for 6 months and it has never failed me. There is nothing better, trust me I've tried!

MiniDreamMakers

I use this app on the pro membership as it allowes me to to post my products to my affiliate members facebook pages . im slowly growing my affiliate nework and they dont even have to post their links themself . i hope they can add where we can post to groups that we are members of and no need to be an admin , great work and thanks

CTEW Handbags

Have been using Onollo for just over a month. What a fantastic time saver. No more manually creating posts for hours each week. Easy to use interface. Fantastic customer service. Everything you need to automate social media marketing.

EmpressKorea

Location Macao SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just started to use this app. So far so good. I am gonna test it.
I don't know how to post more than 1 in day automatically.
Let me figure it out the other things and I write down more review.

September 24, 2021

Dear customer, my name is Artin. I'm the CEO of Onollo. Feel free to contact me directly at ab@onollo.com with any questions.

"I don't know how to post more than 1 in day"
In the autopilot scheduling section, there's Plus sign icon. Click on it and it will add another time option :)

Let me know if you have any further questions. We are here for you.
Thank you!

Todd Young Online

This app was what I was looking for. I'd found one that let me make manual posts and schedule them to multiple social media accounts, but this one took it to where I wanted, setting auto posts that pull directly from my shopify store. I set up auto-posts and don't have to worry about it I can also check the scheduler to see what's going out and when. It's helped interaction and people following me. Speaking with Artin they also have more improvements coming...more social media accounts and video...it's a bargain for what you get...

Future Tool

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect! Love the simple yet effective options to automate my large stores products to social media!

OilDesignShop

Location Hungary

Automated ads are my favorite, I almost don’t even have to work on marketing as I present a product every day.

aismartbuy.com

I would give 5 stars for sure, This is the best app I have used so far for posting on SM channels ..

Woodly Co

Location Pakistan

What a wonderful app, it has made my life easy. Very easy to use, saves time and effort. Their customer support is amazing. I am loving it. Try it.

Decorative Journals

I've tried several social media apps, and this has been by far the best one. It has every feature I can think, great support, and it's not expensive.