Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

youcanfindall

Nice app to grow your social media and support is there to even help you i highly recommend this app

Blacr

Location Denmark

Very fast to answer on chat and solved my problem within minutes!! Best app in shopify, and actually no others can do what they provide!

Gift Rack

Would not want to live without this app. Honestly, it's easy to use, does a great job and keeps my business top of mind even when I don't have time to. If you are thinking about it, stop! Go For it! It's worth it.

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

It's the best of the best. I've been using it for a while, and their support has been fantastic all along.

PadyMart

This Ap is amazing. My friend recommended it to me and now it is doing what it is supposed to do. I use it for daily posting for my business. Customer service is excellent as well.

Slick Doggy Brush

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me set up my advertising on various platforms. It was easy to understand and set up. Now just waiting to see if I get any results.

Just Craftin' Boutique

This is the best app for scheduled posting across social media accounts. As a small business with a full-time job, I rely on this app to post for me throughout the workday. Any time I have an issue they ALWAYS help. Quickly at that. I honestly have kept my same chat bubble open, and the same person has always helped. LOVE IT!

Wigwam Toys Brighton

A fantastic app, so much easier to schedule product posts on all channels with limited fuss. Artin the developer was more than happy to clarify questions. Lots of new features like bitly, Pinterest integration coming. Love this app!

Home Kartz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really liked this app and all the features. By using this, all the social media task is almost automated with nothing much to do.

DOTI Robotic Home Cleaning

I've downloaded a handful of social auto-poster apps on Shopify, and nothing compares to this one. A very clean user-friendly interface. You have the ability to post Youtube videos to multiple socials which is a very underrated source of traffic for e-commerce. I love how I can connect multiple stores to one account, and the monthly fee for the upgraded options are very reasonable.