Instagram & Facebook Auto Post

Instagram & Facebook Auto Post

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Eurekaonline

Nice App. I hope it will make a difference on my e-commerce store. I just like that you don't have to waste time rewriting things.

Auto Partes Unión Refacciones Para Equipo Pesado S.A. de C.V.

¡EXCELENTE! Hace que sea mucho más fácil y conveniente publicar mis productos y contenido de mi tienda en Facebook automáticamente. Me ahorra mucho tiempo ya que también puedo programar las publicaciones. ¡Es una aplicación muy útil que recomiendo mucho! I was so happy to find this app! It makes it much easier and convenient to publish my products and content from my store on Facebook automatically. It saves me a lot of time as I can also schedule the posts. It is a very useful app I much recommend!

April 19, 2021

Estimado cliente, gracias por su reseña. Estamos felices de tenerlo como nuestro cliente.

3D Wholesale

ease to use and super great app, total FREE great interface and good integration. recommend this app for everyone.

April 19, 2021

Thank you, dear customer.

Get Hard

This is one of the easiest apps I've ever had to use, its user friendly, giving you plenty of ways to sort your own campaigns and save them for whatever needs you have later! I wish the Spy feature was fully functional now though!

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for your review. We noted about Spy. We are working on adding Twitter next week, then Instagram and LinkedIn a few weeks after. Also, we work on improving the experience overall. Spy is a Beta now however should be a fully functional feature within a month or so. Thanks again for your trust and recognition.

Magic LQK

Love it have on fully automated. This app is a time saver would recommend to everyone you can't go wrong with this.

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to have you onboard :)

Creatures Of Habit Apparel

Super easy to use and actually quite fun. I have been creating websites for years and this is by far the best social media manager platform I have used. Great job.

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing our user-centric approach. Happy to have you with us. We'll keep improving.

עד הבית - שיווק נדלן

Excellent service .. Representative Artin helped me a lot and answered all my questions ... I recommend everyone to download the app it makes advertising easier

April 14, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for the nice words.

New Mexico Mercantile

Easy to use and schedule social media posts. Works with Gavevook and Instagram. Happy with this application.

April 13, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for choosing Onollo as your Social Media Management tool. We also support Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube ;)

LED Solutions

What a fantastic app. It's a future!!!!! It saves time, energy and money! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 12, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for such a nice review. Really appreciate it :)

Tuff Gritt

I was trying to keep up with the Social Media postings and it proved to be challenging to say the least. Onollo is a life saver. It does what I was dreaming of doing to keep my audience up to date. It is one of the best Apps I have tried so far. It would be even more perfect if it was integrated with a Video making option. Just being greedy. Thank you guys for making this App. Cheers

April 12, 2021

First of all, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your review with the Shopify community.

Regarding Video Editing. Noted. I'll see what we can do on that end. Love the idea.

Previous 1 3 4 5