4.7
May 6, 2023

We installed the app and are happy with the service so far. The Okas team is incredibly helpful with onboarding. We are excited to see how it helps our conversions.

Lingerie Ghar
Pakistan
2 months using the app
February 21, 2014

Did a load of research on the best way to provide FB/Google Login for my shop, and this is for certain the best app for the job b/c of its:

FEE STRUCTURE: Open Sign = monthly service charge, Social Login charges based on cumulative FB accounts registered, which if exorbitant for site planning to amass users

SERVICE: very responsive/diligent/competent support team

SIMPLICITY: this app does its job (linking social network account signins) without a lot of customization or additional coding

5 Star App.

citiesocial
Taiwan
Almost 8 years using the app
Edited September 9, 2016

Update: Let me tell you about this company; seriously they are on top of things. Graham is always doing his best to make me happy and this makes me a very happy customer. They implemented a way for birthdays to be part of a verification process with facebook, WAY above and beyond. Now if one of the other apps that are sign in featured birthday's as a requirement (obviously not ok okas) we would be able to offer even more. Amazing job guys!

WAY better than hull. Dont even bother with hull because before you know it its 19 a month when your user base becomes big enough. With these guys they went out of their way to make some nice banners and YOU CAN even customize them to make it your own icons. Just all around better social media login and you dont get all the redirect errors you would get with hull

Vapel1fe
Almost 7 years using the app
April 23, 2016

super easy install, works perfectly, absolute must have!

Had a few questions and custom request, send an email and done within a few hours! Really great app and service

Elizabethcraftdesigns
Over 5 years using the app
June 28, 2017

Great App! and great support from this company in customising features to reduce spammers and errors.

5 stars, highly recommended :-D

Plantessentials
About 5 years using the app
April 1, 2014

The ability to sign in with Social Media is really important to a lot of users, and this app really helps bring that convenience to your online store. It may be a bit slow to load sometimes, but we can definitely see our users using it. I'd love to see the app grow into more social media interaction and tie-ins, but right now it does what it says it does and it does it well

The Blind Ferret Shop
Almost 5 years using the app
February 25, 2016

good app great developer - helped customise look and feel without any fuss

Gkmbj Haircare
Almost 5 years using the app
March 2, 2017

Works exactly as it says and best of all - GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! =D That was what sealed the deal for me. Thanks Graham for helping me fix my login problems!

Sterling Luck
Singapore
Over 4 years using the app
May 26, 2016

I have tried around 3 to 4 social login app so far and this is the best. It looks amazing and very professional. Happy to give 5 star. Thank you Graham,you were very helpful!

Flauntandfun
India
About 4 years using the app
December 21, 2015

Helped set it up to fit my design...on Saturday morning! 5 stars app. And it does not ask your visitors to share too much of their social data, unlike many other apps I've tried. Thanks!!!

Curators Home