Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Use any Social Network platform to login to your store

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Crazytis_India

We were looking for a new social login. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we were looking for.

Their support is quick and is really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of its developer with good support.

The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!!.

Rydale

We were looking for a new social login to replace our old solution which had multiple problems and a lack of support. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we could ask for and fixed every issue we had with our previous solution.

Their support is outstanding, really fast replies and are really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of it's developer.

Bohemia Staging

Very friendly support with fast responses and straight to the point answers, would recommend for that alone!

Bromleybows

App says "Free – $5.45 / month"

There is no Free option, other than the trial.

Dime Piece Clothing

Love this app! The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!! To see what it looks like you can check out my website www.DimePieceClothing.com
Thanks you guys!!

Aglaia Jewellery Australia

So far so good. Always get fast reply, and helped me to configure everything including changing fonts to match my theme.

However, in admin side, it can set percentage and px for the whole section width of social logins, but only can set px for the button width, this maybe why the Facebook login looks not responsive.

For other needs, if you want to change something, I think customer services can do for you.

If provide an option for changing percentage of button width, that'd be great.

Kelly Lollar Designs

Very happy with this app. Set up directions are clear and custom buttons were easy to add. Graham also replied quickly when I had a question.

Just Next Level

This app is everything they tell you it is, plus a little more. Great design that seamlessly integrated into our store. We wanted to do a minor design tweak, and support put their effort into it and helped us out right away. Recommended.

Abeautyro

Great app, great support. I have mailed them 5 minutes ago and they have responded very quick. I use the app on https://www.abeauty.ro

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7