Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Use any Social Network platform to login to your store

Bromleybows

App says "Free – $5.45 / month"

There is no Free option, other than the trial.

Dime Piece Clothing

Love this app! The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!! To see what it looks like you can check out my website www.DimePieceClothing.com Thanks you guys!!

Aglaia Jewellery Australia

So far so good. Always get fast reply, and helped me to configure everything including changing fonts to match my theme.

However, in admin side, it can set percentage and px for the whole section width of social logins, but only can set px for the button width, this maybe why the Facebook login looks not responsive.

For other needs, if you want to change something, I think customer services can do for you.

If provide an option for changing percentage of button width, that'd be great.

Kelly Lollar Designs

Very happy with this app. Set up directions are clear and custom buttons were easy to add. Graham also replied quickly when I had a question.

Just Next Level

This app is everything they tell you it is, plus a little more. Great design that seamlessly integrated into our store. We wanted to do a minor design tweak, and support put their effort into it and helped us out right away. Recommended.

Abeautyro

Great app, great support. I have mailed them 5 minutes ago and they have responded very quick. I use the app on https://www.abeauty.ro

Plantessentials

Great App! and great support from this company in customising features to reduce spammers and errors.

5 stars, highly recommended :-D

Matriarch Perfumes

Great service and follow up from Graham - he helped us make it look really nice on our site.

Anjas Attic

Great - easy to implement, works as advertised, fair pricing - all good things!

Vikingpit Fitness

Hey Shopify Store Owners,

For those of you seeking the quickest & simplest solution to integrate Social Logins, I would suggest you stop experimenting with other options available in the market place as these guys at Open SignIn Do It BEST !!!

And they have ALL your Social Login Options Available !!!

As I had acquired a relatively pricey theme (With No Regrets), there were several tweaks required.

GRAHAM from Open SignIn has been most responsive and quick to the task in assisting us making the necessary adjustments.

With no worry moving ahead towards our launch date, I can now scratch off 1 more added feature to our store.

This would now be a TOP Feature that provides ease and encourages potential customers to establish an account with us even more.

Thanks to your fantastic customer service and being prompt in assisting where necessary.

I look forward to receiving interested customers and I know if there was anything necessary along the way, I can certainly count on you guys.

Best Wishes,