Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Aglaia Jewellery Australia

So far so good. Always get fast reply, and helped me to configure everything including changing fonts to match my theme.

However, in admin side, it can set percentage and px for the whole section width of social logins, but only can set px for the button width, this maybe why the Facebook login looks not responsive.

For other needs, if you want to change something, I think customer services can do for you.

If provide an option for changing percentage of button width, that'd be great.

Kelly Lollar Designs

Very happy with this app. Set up directions are clear and custom buttons were easy to add. Graham also replied quickly when I had a question.

Just Next Level

This app is everything they tell you it is, plus a little more. Great design that seamlessly integrated into our store. We wanted to do a minor design tweak, and support put their effort into it and helped us out right away. Recommended.

Abeautyro

Great app, great support. I have mailed them 5 minutes ago and they have responded very quick. I use the app on https://www.abeauty.ro

Plantessentials

Great App! and great support from this company in customising features to reduce spammers and errors.

5 stars, highly recommended :-D

Matriarch Perfumes

Great service and follow up from Graham - he helped us make it look really nice on our site.

Anjas Attic

Great - easy to implement, works as advertised, fair pricing - all good things!

Vikingpit Fitness

Hey Shopify Store Owners,

For those of you seeking the quickest & simplest solution to integrate Social Logins, I would suggest you stop experimenting with other options available in the market place as these guys at Open SignIn Do It BEST !!!

And they have ALL your Social Login Options Available !!!

As I had acquired a relatively pricey theme (With No Regrets), there were several tweaks required.

GRAHAM from Open SignIn has been most responsive and quick to the task in assisting us making the necessary adjustments.

With no worry moving ahead towards our launch date, I can now scratch off 1 more added feature to our store.

This would now be a TOP Feature that provides ease and encourages potential customers to establish an account with us even more.

Thanks to your fantastic customer service and being prompt in assisting where necessary.

I look forward to receiving interested customers and I know if there was anything necessary along the way, I can certainly count on you guys.

Best Wishes,

VIKINGPIT FITNESS TEAM

Anbmart

We are using Open Signin app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Customer loves the ability to login from their favourite social media sites.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Looklagoon

GREAT app!! We were using a different one that did not work properly and is now unsupported. This one is much easier to customize and includes more websites to choose from. Set up was much faster than expected! Highly recommend.