Open Social Login

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

From $1.49/month. 15-day free trial.
Open Social Login

Ballabl

We migrated from another social login app and tried many social login apps. Finally settled with Open Sign in. App simply works, Graham was very helpful in clarifying the doubts and helping with customizations I required. Highly recommended

enibbana.com

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been trying to reach the support for last 1 month but none is responding. The shame is that while we ask for support they still charge us, no support doesn't mean not paying. So, advise to other people, don't pay for it. Check when the last review was written.
UPDATE:
The last e-mail was sent to graham@okasconcepts.com on 25.11.2021. Don't worry, we don't need any more support since we removed the app.

December 13, 2021

Hi,
Sorry about the issue being faced. We're very proactive in responding any query, however as I checked my email and support tickets, I couldn't find any email for the mentioned store. I've written you on the registered contact of this store and will provide all the assistance needed.

4EvaFit

I used this app for social login in my site..it does it's job well...and leter i had a problem with my theme features and they done a great job fixing that....fast communication and service...

Bare Succulents

This app works just great! I had an issue with redirecting users to a certain page after logging in and it turned out to actually be an issue with my store theme. Users when logging in through social login where redirected correctly but when logging in through email directly they were sent elsewhere. I contacted the developer and he notified me of this and still went out of his way and made the login page function the way I wanted. I recommend this app because it simply just works and the developer is there to help as well.

Sun Dog City

The customer support is amazing. They are very prompt, polite and precise. They even made a change to their app based on an observation I made just to make a certain feature of the app more user-friendly. Not to mention, the app does exactly what it should and more. It has a user-friendly interface with some great features. Well worth the money.

Hannah Ma Fashion

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 17 minutes

It will not show your domain that connect to the social media, instead showing the developer domain which is weird and make it suspicious for customers.

March 14, 2019

Hi,

We do have consent screen customisation and domain name can be changed. There're detailed instructions on how to do it available on the app page. And we're always here to help.

Open SignIn helps in login via different 3rd party login service providers (Facebook, Google, Twitter etc). Each of them actually requires an app, for example Facebook login requires Facebook app. When one installs Open SignIn all the apps are auto configured. But Open SignIn gives option to have customized app wherein a store owner can add his / her own app customizing it the way they want, like store name or store url etc.

It's easy to setup custom apps, for example one can get instructions to setup custom app at https://open-signin.okasconcepts.com/facebook for Facebook. We also do help in setting up custom app if the store owner needs help.

We would be happy to extend all possible help in this regard.

So, if you may please review this, it will be helpful for us.

Spar King

Location Germany

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Crazytis_India

Location India

We were looking for a new social login. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we were looking for.

Their support is quick and is really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of its developer with good support.

The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!!.

Rydale

Time spent using app About 2 years

We were looking for a new social login to replace our old solution which had multiple problems and a lack of support. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we could ask for and fixed every issue we had with our previous solution.

Their support is outstanding, really fast replies and are really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of it's developer.

Bohemia Staging

Very friendly support with fast responses and straight to the point answers, would recommend for that alone!