Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

$5.45/month. 30-day free trial.
Open SignIn - Social Login

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone that would like to give their customers a variety of different sign-in options, such as Facebook, Google+, Amazon, etc. +++

Flauntandfun

I have tried around 3 to 4 social login app so far and this is the best. It looks amazing and very professional. Happy to give 5 star. Thank you Graham,you were very helpful!

Feeroz 3

The best app and support so far. I tried other similar apps which are slightly better in features but cost a bomb. I faced some issues and waited endlessly for somebody to respond. This social login app provides effectively everything I need and moreover the best support I could get or even think.

I was contacted within an hour and Graham responded every query and designed the widget professionally. Thank you. Way to go.

Milan Unlimited

Easy installation & great customer support. Love it!!!

Nature Relaxation

Ugly, unresponsive, no click-to-place installation feature. Dont know how it has so many great ratings

Elizabethcraftdesigns

super easy install, works perfectly, absolute must have!

Had a few questions and custom request, send an email and done within a few hours! Really great app and service

Crosschic

Social Login is important to give the chance to customers to do a fast subscription. In CrossChic.com we use it from the birth to manage the Login and Registration. The Customer service is fast and awesome.

Good job!
-Valeria

Vapel1fe

Update: Let me tell you about this company; seriously they are on top of things. Graham is always doing his best to make me happy and this makes me a very happy customer. They implemented a way for birthdays to be part of a verification process with facebook, WAY above and beyond. Now if one of the other apps that are sign in featured birthday's as a requirement (obviously not ok okas) we would be able to offer even more. Amazing job guys!

WAY better than hull. Dont even bother with hull because before you know it its 19 a month when your user base becomes big enough. With these guys they went out of their way to make some nice banners and YOU CAN even customize them to make it your own icons. Just all around better social media login and you dont get all the redirect errors you would get with hull

Gkmbj Haircare

good app great developer - helped customise look and feel without any fuss

Wassupplements

Great app makes life a lot easier for people to create an account on my site..
Graham was extremely helpful and quick in helping me do what i wanted.
highly recommended.