Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Eternal Wooden Roses

App does exactly what it is meant to do, not bloated with a bunch of options.
Support is top notch and even helped get rid of code from socialshopwave that was left behind breaking our site.
(socialshopwave support got to me the next day asking if the problem was still there)

Pricing is very competitive, I highly reccomend

Toni's Haven

I must say I'm not tech savvy at all got the app didn't know how to make it work Graham noticed and sent me an email asking if i needed help which was obvious i did he did all the work for me and is also on point on responding back quickly best customer service i have had in a long time.

RentonPhoto.com

This is a really great app and excellent customer service too - very simple to install. I love the option of providing my customers an easy way to sign-in. Thank you!!

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Very nice, will make clients shopping more effortless.

TRD

Works well! Proved to be very useful! Thanks!

Pro Duck & Goose Hunting Supplies

This was a first class service!!! I had trouble setting it up and Graham did it all for me as i am not to hot on computers. I am just waiting to see how many people use it now. But i would recommend this company without a doubt.

JazzRadio

Must have app. Support was very helpful when I had a question.

WINK to LEARN | Early Learning Flash Cards & DVDs | Inspired by Glenn Doman & Shichida

Graham responds almost instantaneously to all our questions in Asia time. Great customer service!

Le Caire Linens

Configuration is automated and possible to be customized. Love that the Free is based on 100 users not a x days trial. You can see it running on our shop http://linens.lecaire.com
Great customer support too! Very Responsive!

Chandler 4 Yachts

Awesome App really adds value to our Store http://www.chandler4yachts.com/ and will benefit our customers with a quick and easy sign-in option.

Graham was really helpful and tailored the App and templates for us to style both the log-in and Create account page.....super-fast as well !

Highly recommend this App, come have a look at - http://www.chandler4yachts.com/account/login