Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Hugs For Kids

I feel as if I must have installed a different app to everyone else here. The glowing reviews about the service sold it to me, and so I spent my time installing and customising the app. It looked great! Except on any mobile device as I couldn't get it to be responsive to different screen sizes. I figured I was doing something wrong, so I emailed. Three days later - no response. So I emailed again. Today is another three days later and still no response. I couldn't click 'Remove App' fast enough.

Eshwar Bhakti

Great Support by Graham. They customized the look and feel multiple times on my request and now it looks totally amazing and eye-catchy. Thanks again.

Eternal Wooden Roses

App does exactly what it is meant to do, not bloated with a bunch of options.
Support is top notch and even helped get rid of code from socialshopwave that was left behind breaking our site.
(socialshopwave support got to me the next day asking if the problem was still there)

Pricing is very competitive, I highly reccomend

Toni's Haven

I must say I'm not tech savvy at all got the app didn't know how to make it work Graham noticed and sent me an email asking if i needed help which was obvious i did he did all the work for me and is also on point on responding back quickly best customer service i have had in a long time.

RentonPhoto.com

This is a really great app and excellent customer service too - very simple to install. I love the option of providing my customers an easy way to sign-in. Thank you!!

dreamyz

Have an amazing customer support with easy installation,thank you guys..for your better service.

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Very nice, will make clients shopping more effortless.

TRD

Works well! Proved to be very useful! Thanks!

Pro Duck & Goose Hunting Supplies

This was a first class service!!! I had trouble setting it up and Graham did it all for me as i am not to hot on computers. I am just waiting to see how many people use it now. But i would recommend this company without a doubt.

JazzRadio

Must have app. Support was very helpful when I had a question.