Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

The Blind Ferret Shop

The ability to sign in with Social Media is really important to a lot of users, and this app really helps bring that convenience to your online store. It may be a bit slow to load sometimes, but we can definitely see our users using it. I'd love to see the app grow into more social media interaction and tie-ins, but right now it does what it says it does and it does it well

K9talk And Catnap

This is one hot app that no shopify shop should live without. In fact, this is the very first app that we installed in our site at http://www.k9talkandcatnap.com

However, being a total newbie at configuration, Graham assisted us and highlighted that the store should be configured to "'Optional Account Setting". In optional account setting, customer can register and login. While checkout, the customer can proceed as guest as well. Of course, we didn't know this until Graham kindly pointed it out and configure it for us. The best part was his reply is speedy and the app was up and running just as we dreamt of, all within 30 minutes. We are very impressed considering we're in Singapore and there's the time zone difference. I was working late at night about 3am so it was a blessing to be able to get such warm guidance, attention and assistance. I was happy looking at my store with the installed Open Signin app while sipping on Hot Chocolate. Perfect app for a perfect day to blaze through sales.

PosterGully

Awesome & simplest app to get social logins in your store. Super :D

citiesocial

Did a load of research on the best way to provide FB/Google Login for my shop, and this is for certain the best app for the job b/c of its:

FEE STRUCTURE: Open Sign = monthly service charge, Social Login charges based on cumulative FB accounts registered, which if exorbitant for site planning to amass users

SERVICE: very responsive/diligent/competent support team

SIMPLICITY: this app does its job (linking social network account signins) without a lot of customization or additional coding

5 Star App.

Wheatgrass Juice Co

Graham is great! and installed Open SignIn onto our shopify store immediately after I emailed their support. Really fast customer service response! As far as I can tell it is working on our site the way it's supposed to.

Zasttra.com

After doing quite a alot of research, this is the best option for social login at this price on Shopify. Take our word for it. This will easily be the highest rated App on Shopify App Store. Super fast customer service. Great App. And goes the extra mile to make it perfect on your store. 5 Stars! Highly recommended.

VplusG

Open SignIn is a really great app, I love this app. It's definitely a necessary for my online shop.

• Quick & Easy to Install
• Simple & Convenient to Audience
• Easy & Nice Customization
• 5 Popular Social Media Buttons

Graham B is friendly and helpful which makes it even all the more you shouldn't give this app a miss!

Best Regards,
Gregory & Vivien

Crzy Puff

Quick, easy and painless. After working on a shop for so long, it was such a relief to get the signin to all the important social media outlets within a couple of steps. Definitely a time-saver!

MIAMI ADVENTURES TOURS

This app works perfectly on our company website. It integrates without a problem. The tech support was immediate and efficient. This app is absolutely the best of its kind on the app store. I recommend it. Graham B from tech support was clear and helpful.

marktdev

This is a remarkable app. In order to fulfill a requirement from my client, I had been for a while looking for an affordable and easy to integrate solution for providing third-party login. This app provide exactly what I had been looking for. Saved me lot of trouble.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next