Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do :)

Vergnanosingapore

The support is just awesome. I'd been struggling with another app for quite some time and could not get the problem solved. I encountered the same issue with this one, but Graham helped me understand how things work, and solved the issue. Response time was very quick, and he was extremely supportive, which helped my tremendously!

Vapechemist

Fast response and fast install done within one hour! Looking forward to increasing sales and decreasing cart abandonment!

Jeffs Camping And Disposals

The trail has expired. Is the up to 100 free logins for ONLY during trail or is it a life time deal ? Our shop is new & this add-on my not get used for a while untill sales pickup & we dont want more costs just yet.
I would love to be able to keep this add-on & pay when it's used more often.

Yuri Catania

Good app and Good Team Support to help me in the customize change for myshopify very fast and professional.

Low Carb Canada

it does what it says it does, it may complicate your customer database a little but it's a small price to pay,

for example, customers will have multiple accounts but it does not damage anything as far as i can tell, if you are using email systems like constant contact don't import the @facebook emails etc they will likely bounce

support has always replied to me on time 5 stars

Mathewfashions

An awesome app, complimented by an excellent customer service. Much Appreciated !!!

Vapeando Ando

Excellent app very easy to install, and the service couldn't be better, I installed it really fast, customized it and everything was working just perfectly, a few months later something happened and it didn't work, I emailed customer service and the response was within 1 hour, even when it was a complex problem, it was solved and working again within 3 hours of me sending the mail... I am so happy!!!

Hugs For Kids

I feel as if I must have installed a different app to everyone else here. The glowing reviews about the service sold it to me, and so I spent my time installing and customising the app. It looked great! Except on any mobile device as I couldn't get it to be responsive to different screen sizes. I figured I was doing something wrong, so I emailed. Three days later - no response. So I emailed again. Today is another three days later and still no response. I couldn't click 'Remove App' fast enough.

Eshwar Bhakti

Great Support by Graham. They customized the look and feel multiple times on my request and now it looks totally amazing and eye-catchy. Thanks again.