Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Curators Home

Helped set it up to fit my design...on Saturday morning! 5 stars app. And it does not ask your visitors to share too much of their social data, unlike many other apps I've tried. Thanks!!!

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do :)

Vergnanosingapore

The support is just awesome. I'd been struggling with another app for quite some time and could not get the problem solved. I encountered the same issue with this one, but Graham helped me understand how things work, and solved the issue. Response time was very quick, and he was extremely supportive, which helped my tremendously!

Vapechemist

Fast response and fast install done within one hour! Looking forward to increasing sales and decreasing cart abandonment!

Sf Fashion Designs

This app is fabulous!!!

Graham B was so helpful to me in any question i had concerning this app! i love ti and it works perfectly as promised, thanks so much!!

Jeffs Camping And Disposals

The trail has expired. Is the up to 100 free logins for ONLY during trail or is it a life time deal ? Our shop is new & this add-on my not get used for a while untill sales pickup & we dont want more costs just yet.
I would love to be able to keep this add-on & pay when it's used more often.

Yuri Catania

Good app and Good Team Support to help me in the customize change for myshopify very fast and professional.

Low Carb Canada

it does what it says it does, it may complicate your customer database a little but it's a small price to pay,

for example, customers will have multiple accounts but it does not damage anything as far as i can tell, if you are using email systems like constant contact don't import the @facebook emails etc they will likely bounce

support has always replied to me on time 5 stars

Mathewfashions

An awesome app, complimented by an excellent customer service. Much Appreciated !!!

Vapeando Ando

Excellent app very easy to install, and the service couldn't be better, I installed it really fast, customized it and everything was working just perfectly, a few months later something happened and it didn't work, I emailed customer service and the response was within 1 hour, even when it was a complex problem, it was solved and working again within 3 hours of me sending the mail... I am so happy!!!