Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

From $1.49/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 1, 2019

The customer support is amazing. They are very prompt, polite and precise. They even made a change to their app based on an observation I made just to make a certain feature of the app more user-friendly. Not to mention, the app does exactly what it should and more. It has a user-friendly interface with some great features. Well worth the money.

Sun Dog City
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 14, 2019

It will not show your domain that connect to the social media, instead showing the developer domain which is weird and make it suspicious for customers.

Hannah Ma Fashion
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Okas Concepts replied March 14, 2019

Hi,

We do have consent screen customisation and domain name can be changed. There're detailed instructions on how to do it available on the app page. And we're always here to help.

Open SignIn helps in login via different 3rd party login service providers (Facebook, Google, Twitter etc). Each of them actually requires an app, for example Facebook login requires Facebook app. When one installs Open SignIn all the apps are auto configured. But Open SignIn gives option to have customized app wherein a store owner can add his / her own app customizing it the way they want, like store name or store url etc.

It's easy to setup custom apps, for example one can get instructions to setup custom app at https://open-signin.okasconcepts.com/facebook for Facebook. We also do help in setting up custom app if the store owner needs help.

We would be happy to extend all possible help in this regard.

So, if you may please review this, it will be helpful for us.

February 15, 2019

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Spar King
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 23, 2019

We were looking for a new social login. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we were looking for.

Their support is quick and is really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of its developer with good support.

The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!!.

Crazytis_India
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 18, 2018

We were looking for a new social login to replace our old solution which had multiple problems and a lack of support. I'm really glad I tried Open SignIn. The plugin has all the features we could ask for and fixed every issue we had with our previous solution.

Their support is outstanding, really fast replies and are really friendly to work with. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a solid social login solution that has the backing of it's developer.

Rydale
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 17, 2018

Very friendly support with fast responses and straight to the point answers, would recommend for that alone!

Bohemia Staging
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 10, 2018

App says "Free – $5.45 / month"

There is no Free option, other than the trial.

Bromleybows
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
November 1, 2017

Love this app! The team was extremely helpful in setting this up to match my theme!! Literally took them a few minutes and it was set up perfectly!! To see what it looks like you can check out my website www.DimePieceClothing.com
Thanks you guys!!

Dime Piece Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 19, 2017

So far so good. Always get fast reply, and helped me to configure everything including changing fonts to match my theme.

However, in admin side, it can set percentage and px for the whole section width of social logins, but only can set px for the button width, this maybe why the Facebook login looks not responsive.

For other needs, if you want to change something, I think customer services can do for you.

If provide an option for changing percentage of button width, that'd be great.

Aglaia Jewellery Australia
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 26, 2017

Very happy with this app. Set up directions are clear and custom buttons were easy to add. Graham also replied quickly when I had a question.

Kelly Lollar Designs