Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Sterling Luck

Works exactly as it says and best of all - GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! =D That was what sealed the deal for me. Thanks Graham for helping me fix my login problems!

Jenny Lee Hair

Love the app, so easy no messing around with template etc. Great price also thank you

Four Horsemen Delhi

Super fast response to the issue I had. Was resolved within minutes. Very Happy. Will recommend to everyone.

Setting it up was a breeze. Cheers.

Its A Sling Thing

Great app, easiest installation ever and fast and helpful support. See it live on www.itsaslingthing.co.uk. Would recommend.

Headphone Com

Very easy to install and use. Received a quick customization to get just what I needed. Thanks Graham!

Your Connection Destination

Simple and easy to use. We use this app at www.ycddiscounts.com to help with social media.

Wendy Book Store

They charge $10/month, not $5.45.month as stated. I had it since 2014, and I just realized I have been overpaid for 2 years.

Hazel And Bliss Boutique

I was having some trouble figuring things out. every email I sent was responded to in a very timely manner. Graham was so awesome. He even took the time to install the HTML code for me on my site.

We love the icons and the great setup process.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone that would like to give their customers a variety of different sign-in options, such as Facebook, Google+, Amazon, etc. +++

Flauntandfun

I have tried around 3 to 4 social login app so far and this is the best. It looks amazing and very professional. Happy to give 5 star. Thank you Graham,you were very helpful!