Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

$5.45/month. 30-day free trial.
Open SignIn - Social Login

Anjas Attic

Great - easy to implement, works as advertised, fair pricing - all good things!

Vikingpit Fitness

Hey Shopify Store Owners,

For those of you seeking the quickest & simplest solution to integrate Social Logins, I would suggest you stop experimenting with other options available in the market place as these guys at Open SignIn Do It BEST !!!

And they have ALL your Social Login Options Available !!!

As I had acquired a relatively pricey theme (With No Regrets), there were several tweaks required.

GRAHAM from Open SignIn has been most responsive and quick to the task in assisting us making the necessary adjustments.

With no worry moving ahead towards our launch date, I can now scratch off 1 more added feature to our store.

This would now be a TOP Feature that provides ease and encourages potential customers to establish an account with us even more.

Thanks to your fantastic customer service and being prompt in assisting where necessary.

I look forward to receiving interested customers and I know if there was anything necessary along the way, I can certainly count on you guys.

Best Wishes,

VIKINGPIT FITNESS TEAM

Anbmart

We are using Open Signin app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Customer loves the ability to login from their favourite social media sites.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Looklagoon

GREAT app!! We were using a different one that did not work properly and is now unsupported. This one is much easier to customize and includes more websites to choose from. Set up was much faster than expected! Highly recommend.

Sterling Luck

Works exactly as it says and best of all - GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! =D That was what sealed the deal for me. Thanks Graham for helping me fix my login problems!

Jenny Lee Hair

Love the app, so easy no messing around with template etc. Great price also thank you

Four Horsemen Delhi

Super fast response to the issue I had. Was resolved within minutes. Very Happy. Will recommend to everyone.

Setting it up was a breeze. Cheers.

Its A Sling Thing

Great app, easiest installation ever and fast and helpful support. See it live on www.itsaslingthing.co.uk. Would recommend.

Headphone Com

Very easy to install and use. Received a quick customization to get just what I needed. Thanks Graham!

Your Connection Destination

Simple and easy to use. We use this app at www.ycddiscounts.com to help with social media.