AutoCommerce

AutoCommerce

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like product recommendations with 1 click.

Equestrian shop

Ne pas telecharger cette application

Boutton ajouté au panier cassé

HUBBIQ

I lost access to my store's backend immediately after installing this app. From the frontend, the app looks great and is working fine but now, I can't even get into my dashboard to uninstall the app. I have contacted Support and I am still waiting for some assistance. I'll update this review with how that goes.
UPDATE: So I contacted Shopify support and they helped me get back into my dashboard. I have not uninstalled the app but everything seems to be working fine now, thanks to Rue. I'd raise my rating to about 3 stars but I still haven't heard back from the app's own support team so imma leave it as it is. Maybe, that will encourage them to fix the bugs.
UPDATE UPDATE!!!
The support team responded to my previous request a few hours after I posted my original review. I'm raising my rating from one star to four stars because I do love the app and they did respond to me eventually. I corresponded back and forth by email with Kata over a number of days. Within that time, they sent me a request to access my store themselves and take a look at what may have gone wrong when I first installed the app. Of course, they could not find anything because Shopify Support had already fixed my problem but I appreciate their effort and thoroughness just to make sure that I was happy and if they could offer any extra assistance. Now I consider that great customer service because the app is free and I can just uninstall if I don't like it. I love how they went out of their way for me. They get only four stars though because I was also a little thrown off when they tried to upsell me on some other app in the process. That could have waited till the end.

Funky Laser

Terrible, this app caused so many bugs in our store it stopped loading pages for our customers! We have lost a lot of business over this.

ursulabeauty

The product recommendations are nicely designed, integrates with our theme. And it's great it's free.

Sissora

Great app, works as promised! The guys should have fixed the bugs, because everything works for me, even with the theme Debut. Highly recommended.

LesCreatifsParisiens

I really like the result, the product recommendations is very clean and professionnal looking.
BUT the add to cart button isn't working anymore with it!
And I tested it twice!
So bad, but I had to remove it.
My theme is Debut.

EScarfy Elegancy

This is an upsell itself to sell other apps that this company have! While they could have been clear from the beginning about their intent, I wouldn't waste my time try to figure out why the app is so limited on what it is promising to do!?

LovelyLittleThings.co.za

While it does what it says it does, it is incredibly heavy. Takes my product page PageSpeed desktop score from high 90s down to low 80s, and my mobile score from high 50s down to low 30s! Primary reason given is incorrect image sizes (It's serving the full size images instead of correctly scaled ones)

DropSpeak

I was skeptical of downloading the app at first for fear that it would work, but it actually works like a charm and looks great! Thank you!

Portlife

Products didn't show up. It's a shame because it had all other features we've been looking for. Don't download, doesn't work

Previous 1 3 4 5