AutoCommerce

AutoCommerce

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like product recommendations with 1 click.

LesCreatifsParisiens

I really like the result, the product recommendations is very clean and professionnal looking. BUT the add to cart button isn't working anymore with it! And I tested it twice! So bad, but I had to remove it. My theme is Debut.

EScarfy Elegancy

This is an upsell itself to sell other apps that this company have! While they could have been clear from the beginning about their intent, I wouldn't waste my time try to figure out why the app is so limited on what it is promising to do!?

LovelyLittleThings.co.za

While it does what it says it does, it is incredibly heavy. Takes my product page PageSpeed desktop score from high 90s down to low 80s, and my mobile score from high 50s down to low 30s! Primary reason given is incorrect image sizes (It's serving the full size images instead of correctly scaled ones)

DropSpeak

I was skeptical of downloading the app at first for fear that it would work, but it actually works like a charm and looks great! Thank you!

Portlife

Products didn't show up. It's a shame because it had all other features we've been looking for. Don't download, doesn't work

Clothes-Together

I really like this app., not just because it's free but, because it looks, clean, simple, easy installation and worth giving a try. So far so good. I'll come back for a full review, when I have more information.

webe2u.

Really good, increse my ordes. thanks.

WEBE2U.

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

This app absolutely great all works fine super helpful to my store hope make some sales most importantly it's completely free no hidden fees no trail blah blah no limited impression etc hope it stay as it's cuz like me ppl who just start struggling to make sale with tight budget let alone afford to pay extra app fee along with shopify plan .. it's hard thanks to developer to give this app free ... (update) I didn't check cart button be4 I leave review its not working add to cart button if developer not sorting that out I will delete n warn other shopify owners to avoid this app...

Modernparadigm

Love the fact that it is ACTUALLY free. It's hard to find good apps that are actually free, because literally every other app is just a "free" trial. I'm glad there is an app that works well and gives so much value to people.

Thevegancollege

Works perfectly as expected. Most apps like this are too complicated, but this one nailed it.

Previous 1 3 4