AutoCommerce

AutoCommerce

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like product recommendations with 1 click.

webe2u.

Really good, increse my ordes. thanks. WEBE2U.

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

This app absolutely great all works fine super helpful to my store hope make some sales most importantly it's completely free no hidden fees no trail blah blah no limited impression etc hope it stay as it's cuz like me ppl who just start struggling to make sale with tight budget let alone afford to pay extra app fee along with shopify plan .. it's hard thanks to developer to give this app free ... (update) I didn't check cart button be4 I leave review its not working add to cart button if developer not sorting that out I will delete n warn other shopify owners to avoid this app...

Modernparadigm

Love the fact that it is ACTUALLY free. It's hard to find good apps that are actually free, because literally every other app is just a "free" trial. I'm glad there is an app that works well and gives so much value to people.

Thevegancollege

Works perfectly as expected. Most apps like this are too complicated, but this one nailed it.

Thinkgirl

Everything about this app is awesome except for the fact that the product images that this app load are original/full sized.

Bohemianjewel

Free, works well and easy to setup. I recommend + 5 Stars

Live Vegan Store

I'm not sure why some people are complaining, maybe you guys have improved based on the feedback. But it seems to be working flawlessly on my store. It's very simple to use and it has the powerful features you need in an upsell app. Please keep it available. I would love to use it for a long time if it continues like this so I don't have to pay for another upsell app. Thank you so much!

Churchoflambo

WOW, using this app made my ADD TO CART button stop working, it would add items to the cart but not show in the header or give any signal the button had been clicked don't even want to think about the loss of profit from installing this app the last few days super bad, don't use it

Hippsyhu

First of all IT’S FREE and second it’s easy to use and third it does what it says

Theusefulshop Com

Really pleased with the performance of this app AND the support (FREE) from AutoCommerce when my standard (standard to me, not anyone else!) font wasn't in the font list. Very helpful and professional.
Previous 1 3 4