Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

MakeKit DIY Craft Kits

Easy to customise design. Would have been good to add a few manually but a great free product all the same.

Eco Hacks

This is my first shopify store and so far this app has been simple to install and use even for a newby!

Difesa Piante

I managed to install in some minutes this afternoon and worked well. I have no experience with it - but I hope the best.

DinKatt

Perfect for my usage! Realy happy that i got this as it has helped my sales significantly, but also because its completely free!

Julion Jutta Ulbrich

i used this FREE app and i am very happy with this app, i recommend highly and i thank you very much

Mallsmarter

أحببت هذا التطبيق
إنه تطبيق رائع وجذاب يضهر عدة منتجات
أسفل المنتج المقصود. إنه رائع و مجاني شكرا لكم

Dogs Petsite

Starting the app, hopefully it will fulfill its functions. Just starting and don't know what it will do for me.

7 Days of Honey

Amazing app, works really well and is similar to one click upsells. Except it is completely free. AMAZING!

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing and easy to install app, very very practical.
Thank you very much for your amazing work, God Bless

GolfSailorMerch

I am just getting started and I love the look and the ease of the app. I am looking forward to what is in store.