Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

BohoDaisy

Easy customization, and having the add to cart button is nice compared to Shopify theme's recommended products.

Jazz & Milly Clothing

I am downloading to get me help to upsell.Hopefully to will help to create more sales,Thank you so much.

Youolsay

i upload this app because it helps me improve my online business. Most imp. the good news is this FREE and Great App. I have read many good comments in reviews.. And i know my upcoming online business, will grow much faster and nice using this app. Thanks

Shoppy list

This is fantastic i will recommend it this is free and no hassle to install iw ill definitely use it all the time

TerraSoleil

Love it so much! The app works perfectly on my website (www.terrasoleil.co) Took a little while to figure out how to install it to my HTML, but eventually I figured it out. Definitely recommend!

The Grand Emporium

Great and free. Does what it needs to do very well! I can't wait to keep using this over the next 3 months.
Terrific developer support.

YemiStore

I used this app. Really it is great and I like it too much. So, I recommanded this app to all friends.

Le Jeannine Store

Es Excelente porque cubre aquella parte de los clientes indecisos que nosostros no podemos ver. Es un comportamiento que pasamos por alto y que esta App nos sale al paso para ayudarnos y no dejar ir esas ventas.

Hound and Snowshoe

Really good app with great customizations. Really helps me on the missing recommendation on the default theme. Just set up the store, hope this helps the upsell. Recommended!

Honor Corn

贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊