Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

4aces Gadets

I like this app very much. I put it on my other website. It shows up anywhere you want. Try it you won't regret it

Elyzain

I have just added this app studying all the relevant apps. I like this and I hope this will increase my product sale.

Lovelet

Easy to use, very efficient and comfortable. Great free app that's easy to set up and run. A lot of customization can be done.

The Lavendar

It is nice app. Works without hiccups. Very useful. No problems. And the best part is it gives lots of features for free. And Paid version is worth the price.

Le Ravishe

This app works perfectly for product recommendations. I also like that it's free. It can also be customized to fit your store theme colors.

hustlelifestyle

great app showing recommended products making customers buy other products they may be interested and buy them

Homiezproducts

Nice, will prefer others + bring back latest technology. Please share auto updates + this will work more better on bootstrap / AI

Rhinoclear

The perfect app for upselling! Thank you guys for keeping it free! It works great with my store. Looking forward to using this.

Banjo's Basement

Upsell Recommendations has significantly helped me to grow my online business and I highly recommend it

Alistair & Co

So far so great. Awesome functionality that's 100% free. Simple and works out of the box! Does exactly what I want it to do.