Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Price: Free

upsell

Aspen Creative

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very easy to install and adjust. My only issue is with their support team. I have emailed them several times but have not gotten a reply. I will probably stop using this app for that reason.

Emiress

Location United Arab Emirates

Im very happy with the app! Easy to install, beautiful look. Surely will do its job! :)

Metal Gods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

good recommendations app and it´s free :)

but generated just 1 sale over 19.000 impressions. and the app dont even show me the revenue fron this sale, just a $

Topkidsfashion

Location Netherlands

Great app, works great and it's totally free! The app fits well in my store and you can give it your own look and feel.

Aryoz

Location Turkey

Messed up the backend. Totally a disaster

Wallmart Win

After install them dont open in our Shopify back-office. Appear the error: "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

After contacted the support - no any responding...

Baby Pima Brasil

Location Brazil

Fast to install and easy to edit the style. Shows a nice range of products and takes the customer directly to shopping cart. Very nice app! I just feel it is taking a bit too long for the intelligent recommendations to work properly.

Itsgo Brands

Perfect! It does what it says and I really like the overall feel that it gives my site.
Highly useful for upsells and recommendations. If you are looking to escape the 9 to 5, starting out and must keep startup costs at a minimum, this app met my needs and I'm sure it will yours as well.

Free Brand

Great job with the app! I installed because I appreciate that its totally free and that it still has some customization to it. Looks great on the site, thank you!

Sm Eshop Corner

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App is awesome! It helps my online store increase awareness and conversion. Highly recommendable!