4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, ability to boost sales instantly, and customizable product recommendations. Many commend its professional look, speed, and performance, particularly in upselling and cross-selling products. The customer support is frequently praised for their quick response and helpfulness. This app is ideal for beginners and those aiming to improve their store's aesthetics and increase average order value.

November 28, 2019

Not even worth a 1 star! If you are considering install this app - seriously save yourself time DO NOT BOTHER! Their customer service is a complete DISGRACE!! I had nothing BUT DREADFUL experience! There is a broken link in their product recommendation appears RIGHT ON MY HOME PAGE as soon as I installed the app and I've contacted them endlessly since 1st Nov, now it's been a month frustratingly the ONLY email response I had from them was to suggest to contact Shopify despite nothing to do with Shopify! Awful customer care and a complete time waster!! DO NOT RUN AN APP COMPANY FOR ECOMMERCE MERCHANTS IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A BASIC AFTER CARE BECAUSE FOR US SPEED IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! A TOTAL SHAMBLES!!!!!!!

Full Time Raver
About 2 months using the app
Edited November 27, 2019

OMG I cannot seem to get this app off my store. It is cheap looking and horrible, and when I push the "get help" button it does not open a window or give me anywhere to actually GET HELP. Worst app ever. Can't get the offer off my store!!!!!! GET THE OFFER OFF MY STORE!!!!!

WeenieWarmers
About 1 month using the app
Edited July 28, 2019

Edit to go from 5 stars to 1 star: This worked great initially and then suddenly it was making some of my pictures very squished and distorted. I reached out multiple times for support and never got an answer over a few weeks. I finally deleted it.

Sassy Swan Boutique
About 2 months using the app
May 6, 2021

Has been stuck on "We are syncing your data. Please wait, this could take 5 to 60 minutes." for days. Submitted numerous support requests and have all been ignored.

American Coffee Club
3 days using the app
February 18, 2018

After install them dont open in our Shopify back-office. Appear the error: "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

After contacted the support - no any responding...

Wallmart Win
2 months using the app
June 9, 2019

It first worked fine, but then after changing the theme to a brookling one, the app only shows the header but not the products. I still want to use the app, and it would be great if the dev team can contact me.

Fit & Trends
Spain
28 days using the app
Edited June 1, 2019

When it works it is good really BUT trust me a huge waste of time. At random moment the app will start to load on product page and cart... And that would be it, from apps it will need eternity to load and only multiple page refresh may help for recommendations to load.
Avoid until they fix this
They told me that the problem is fixed. No, it is not, still won't load for the first time, and in the majority of cases app itself, won't load every time to change settings.

TruePick
Serbia
15 days using the app
December 15, 2017

-15 stars.. error on the app..

Amstaffcity
11 days using the app
Edited September 8, 2018

This app absolutely great all works fine super helpful to my store hope make some sales most importantly it's completely free no hidden fees no trail blah blah no limited impression etc hope it stay as it's cuz like me ppl who just start struggling to make sale with tight budget let alone afford to pay extra app fee along with shopify plan .. it's hard thanks to developer to give this app free ... (update) I didn't check cart button be4 I leave review its not working add to cart button if developer not sorting that out I will delete n warn other shopify owners to avoid this app...

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club
3 days using the app
February 22, 2018

Messed up the backend. Totally a disaster

Aryoz