Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Castle Cats

Been using this app for a couple of months and had a problem with padding-top. They helped me solve this error and even added a function so that I could change it however I liked. This is good customer support.

Thanks!

AmplusWave

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Good Addiction

Nice App, so good for free. think its a dream but its real nice.
You can customize it easy and looks very professional.

DashikiKiss

This app helpful for customer and good design. You can custom design content and style as you want. Recommend!

SHAMITO

an amazing app. thanks goes to the developers of this app...........................................

Nimae Beauty

I used this app to add recommendations for products on my checkout page. App was easy to install and modify to what I needed. Definitely recommend for use on Shopify.

The Poopy Scoopy Store

Brand new to drop shipping and whilst a lot has been a steep learning curve this app is honestly one of the easiest parts and not only has it improved my store layout automatically it is now helping me upsell.......which I never even knew about until finding this app! Would highly recommend to everyone to not only improve your store but your knowledge. I will be checking out other apps from these guys.

A to Z Gadgets UK

This solution blew us off the chair, its intuitive, intelligent, it is highly customisable, it looks engaging and it is definitely worth installing. We personally thank the developers for the availability of this solution.

Kingdom of Heaven Clothing

This app works perfectly for the needs of my store. I was looking for a cheaper alternative than what I was already using, and this app is FREE!

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Was looking for a cheaper alternative to what I was currently using (LimeSpot) and I definitely found it! Not as many features as LimeSpot has, but I never used most of the features anyway. This actually looks 100x better on my site than LimeSpot ever did, no matter how much I configured it! Definitely would recommend this app!