Upsell Recommendations Innonic

Price: Free

Upsell Recommendations by Innonic

Rhinoclear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The perfect app for upselling! Thank you guys for keeping it free! It works great with my store. Looking forward to using this.

Banjo's Basement

Location Australia

Upsell Recommendations has significantly helped me to grow my online business and I highly recommend it

Alistair & Co

Location Australia

So far so great. Awesome functionality that's 100% free. Simple and works out of the box! Does exactly what I want it to do.

Nermin store

Location Israel

I like it. It is good. useful . And easy to start with . I hope to grow with my store along with upsell

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that

Kingly Pets

Location Nigeria

I have just installed the app. So easy use and professional in its outlook plus it is free. i definitely recommend

homebarista.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is very very easy to use, and it gives a 1 first class instruction in how to setup the various settings of the app.

Castle Cats

Location Sweden

Been using this app for a couple of months and had a problem with padding-top. They helped me solve this error and even added a function so that I could change it however I liked. This is good customer support.

Thanks!

AmplusWave

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll