Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

BigVarietyShop

Great app. It does what it promises plus more. Trully recommend download and using this app. Download today.

Femme Street

Great app well worth having. Have just installed it so I can’t give any analytics but seems very easy to use and should be very effective. Thanks for making it free and helping drop shippers maximise their business.

Coolpebbles

Nice and smooth. Finally I have the upsell recommendations that match my store look. Would definitely recommend.

Sarcastic Charlie's

This app is amazing for being free. It's very beginner friendly and does exactly as it is intended to do. It has helped my store make more revenue by suggesting other products for my customers.

The Love Line LLC

very insightful and helpful can't wait to scale my business higher and gaining more customers with you assistance

Super Body Fitness Club

Superbe Application et très utiles. Je souhaite qu'il y en ait d'autres.
l'utilisation de ce programme est facile à prendre en main

oneeletronic

amazing app i loved , muito bom super recomendo todos voces a baixarem em suas lojas , abraço galera

Yangguanghandbag.com

good app, it is easy to show more products to customers , and it is free, so good, i like it so much

House Of Angeles

I have been looking for an upsell app to use that will benefit my business. This app is great for anyone looking to maximise sales. Great app. I strongly recommend it

Trishopi

Good app if it still free, I like this app it help us cross sale and improve orders from our customer