Kakaclo ‑ Wholesale

Your Private CLOTHING Factory and Beyond

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pink and Blue

Location Pakistan

Love the KakaClo App! Amazing options which is essential to a business! Fast customer service when you need help with anything.

Grace-men

Location Pakistan

Great app, so happy that it's free because other apps like this cost money. I buy from here for myself, so I trust their products enough to sell them also. Customer service is always friendly. Thanks KakaClo.

The Mejor Store

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Very effective app. Everything is processed very quickly.Recommend for beginners, very friendly working and fast repliers.

OUZSTONE

Location Spain
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Excellent application. Easy to use and integrate. Great products. Excellent support. Thank you KakaClo!

Outlet Store Accessories

Time spent using app 1 minute

KakaClo is Amazing. It is the best app I have worked with on Shopify. The platform provides amazing support. Highly recommended!

classieladie

Time spent using app 1 minute

Had questions on return, refund and shipping policies and Tracy helped me with all of my questions. Thanks KakaClo Support.

Women's Outlet

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I had a return from a customer and Andrea was very helpful and resolved quickly.
Great doing business with this company

Crystal Removal

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We are just starting out with dropshipping. We are excited to be partnering with KakaClo. Highly Recommend!

SweezSweet Gift Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Just signed up! Seven was really helpful and easy to work with. Answered all my questions! I am excited to expand my inventory without adding to my inventory expenses!

Shopper’s Shelter

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 minute

I do really enjoy using this app. The customer service team is amazing especially Kecy who has saved the day for me multiple times. One thing I wish I had more control over is stock it is very difficult to get products you want back in-stock after they are sold out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14