Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

Marine Venture

Great app with different options to suit your store's need!

Amazing support to help you with any additional option or customization you may need.

I expect my store's conversions to increase after installing this app.

Lovedirect

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. This is used on our adult online shop and it perfectly displays order cutoff times which are highly configurable. I would definitely recommend.

www.lovedirect.co

Kessels Ingredients

This does exactly what it says on the tin, which is a big help for my site, and the customer service I got on signing up was amazing. I had set it up wrongly and without prompting they had had a look at it and came back to me with a clear recommendation on how to fix the issue. V impressed!

Ebuzzie

A fantastic app to manage your customer's delivery expectations, a must have for serious ecommerce stores. Also, excellent service from Mat who customised & tweaked the app for me.

Curated Kings

Fantastic app, does exactly what it says, looks fantastic and is extremely easy to setup. I needed a few small custom changes doing to the app to meet my requirements and I must say Mat has been extremely helpful and prompt with the custom CSS I needed. I'd recommend the app on customer service alone!

Wtrmln Wtr

This is an amazing app, mimicking the feature on Amazon and it works well. And furthermore, the support I received from Matt was just amazing.

Subliblanks

This app is perfect, we had a little trouble setting it up with us having a custom theme. However support is top notch, i emailed and within minutes the developer replied back and resolved the slight issue at hand.

I again had further issues later on once our system went live and he was quick to respond and solve the issue. Its now working flawlessly and perfect.

Noola

Very helpful answering my questions instantly and sonfar so good with the implementation on my site! Thanks :)

Fitfood Nz

Awesome app! Order Deadline increased our conversion rate immediately and cut down on customer service time advising customers when they would receive their orders. The "Locations" feature is a superb addition. Easy to set up, excellent and fast support! Highly recommend!

Somewhatobsessed

Love this app! It's perfect, just what I was looking for after reading a neuropsychology book on how to influence sales online.

I chose Order Deadline because it's a lot more customisable than the other apps available. I stayed for the customer support - thanks, Mat + the Evil Egg team!