Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

Hair4uonline

Update to my last review , great service would recommend this app

Mintapple

Awesome app. Mat was very quick to get in touch when we had a question regarding the placement of the app on our product pages & not only completed it quickly but helped blend it with our current theme. Thanks for that - Above and beyond

Northxsouth

Very neat app. Great support too, thanks Mat.

Katcor

Finally found the solution I need to show the estimated delivery date for my furniture website. Our furniture ships within different time frames and it was important to accurately communicate this to our customers. The support from Mat is superb. He does his best to customize it for your needs as he did for us. I definitely recommend this app.

Cabin Shoes

Excellent support courtesy of Mat. Rapid, clear and concise communication helped answer the questions we had. The app works a treat. Very reliable.

Thenaturalsleepco

Great app. Mat is a solid guy, too. Definitely goes the extra mile. Much appreciated, mate.

Marine Venture

Great app with different options to suit your store's need!

Amazing support to help you with any additional option or customization you may need.

I expect my store's conversions to increase after installing this app.

Lovedirect

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. This is used on our adult online shop and it perfectly displays order cutoff times which are highly configurable. I would definitely recommend.

www.lovedirect.co

Kessels Ingredients

This does exactly what it says on the tin, which is a big help for my site, and the customer service I got on signing up was amazing. I had set it up wrongly and without prompting they had had a look at it and came back to me with a clear recommendation on how to fix the issue. V impressed!

Ebuzzie

A fantastic app to manage your customer's delivery expectations, a must have for serious ecommerce stores. Also, excellent service from Mat who customised & tweaked the app for me.