Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

by Evil Egg Software Limited

33% OFF! Estimated Delivery, Countdown, Shipping Date Best App

Parker Baby Co.

Order Deadline Countdown Timer came highly recommended to me from other sellers. They spoke very highly of the customer service, and it did NOT disappoint. Truly amazing app for the price, super responsive and helpful support.

August 28, 2020

Thanks so much for the great feedback. It's wonderful to hear that Order Deadline comes recommended to you by other sellers, and it was a pleasure to assist you with your setup. Thanks again.

99Jersey

1 thing I can tell about them, the best customer service I received on Shopify so far. Quick and professional response

August 28, 2020

Thanks for providing feedback, and I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the service. If you should need anything further in future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Slim Wallet Junkie

Excellent app. Been using for a while and we saw an improvement in conversion from it. I found it very easy to implement and it's really easy to set up your shipping details and the app does the rest.

I particularly like how easy it is to mark holiday days so that we don't promise dispatch on days where we aren't working.

August 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the glowing review - it's great to get positive feedback like this. We're working on some great new features at the moment and look forward to announcing them when they're ready. Thanks again.

OacOac.ro

The app is pretty great, but there aren't enough stars to rate how awesome the customer support is! I'm still tweaking with the app, but once I get it set up I'm going to use it on all current and future stores.

So So Gay

Works really nicely, just how I'd hoped. I've added a countdown to the cut-off for our expidited next-day delivery option. I've turned it off for products which are printed on demand, and been able to add an arrival date for out of stock products (by having a brand category, and most of my products coming from one supplier per brand, made this easy).
One thing that woudl be great is to have multiple options so you can say 'Order by noon for next day shipping, or order by midnight for two-day service' - I requested this from the developers and they're looking into something similar in the future. But in the meantime, it does what I wanted, and I'm happy to pay for it as it is already.

Luccardo Italian Treats

I use this app particularly for the cart attributes which is important for my customers see the estimated delivery in their email. Very easy to use, yet detailed options for even more customisation. Matt is very quick to respond to queries and detailed with his responses. Highly recommend this app to anyone as it is a must for all e-commerce stores. Love it!

Shakti Mat Australia

We use order deadline on all 5 stores and LOVE IT! We can provide really valuable information to shoppers depending on the country they are in. It's one less hesitation for the customer before checking out. Awesome app and awesome support team. Two thumbs up

Blighty's British Store

Excellent app with lots of in-depth features, and even better support by Mat who does his best to find a solution for you if you have any problems. He provides detailed responses to help you understand the app in more depth, allowing you to use it's features to the full extent. Great service, thanks again!

Ossa Organic

Really good app, and fantastic support. The team behind the app even logged in and corrected our settings when we were stuck. A+ Support!

Rug Love

Tried several other failed apps before finding this Gem. having a large inventory with many variants, this app has solved several headaches in one, whilst also being on a half-price deal at the moment. 5 stars for the App and 5 stars from Mat in support who worked with me to tweak it slightly to our needs. now able to show amazon style delivery messaging across thousands of SKUs even if they are in stock, on pre-order or have a long ETA. absolutely perfect. Cheers Mat. Rob, Rug Love Ltd

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12