Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery, Countdown Timer, Shipping Date Best App

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Security Bollards Direct

If you're in any doubt about installing this app, don't be, it is first class, as is the service and support from Mat. I've been using this app for the past few months and today when I needed some help, there was Mat to fix a problem when I updated my theme. You can't really ask for much more, that's all we want from an app developer... a great product backed up with great customer service.

Thrive

Ive been using this app for over a year with 1 of my stores. I recently added this app to my 2nd e-commerce brand. This time though Mat went out of his way not only to answer all my questions but he created a FULLY CUSTOM widget for me based on my criteria which included an icon and everything. I am really grateful for this help.

allestoelen

Fantastic app, even greater support!! We were looking for a delivery message solution for weeks and only Order Deadline does exactly what we needed. We can't be happier with the results. Can recommend this app 1000%!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the glowing report - it's so nice to receive feedback like this. Please let us know if you need any further support in the future. Thanks again.

Primal Posture

Fantastic app. Looks great and lots of options to tailor the app to your needs. Customer support quick to respond and solve the issue instantly. Can't recommend enough!

PicArt

The App is the best App for Order Delivery Dates in the whole shopify app marked. Also the support is the best ive ever saw here in the shopify AppStore. I would rate it with 6 stars. dont think about which app you need, just add this one!

October 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback of Order Deadline, i'm glad to hear the app meets all of your expectations, and that our level of customer service hasn't gone unnoticed either. It means a great deal to whole team to receive such positive feedback so thank you once again.

Parker Baby Co.

Order Deadline Countdown Timer came highly recommended to me from other sellers. They spoke very highly of the customer service, and it did NOT disappoint. Truly amazing app for the price, super responsive and helpful support.

August 28, 2020

Thanks so much for the great feedback. It's wonderful to hear that Order Deadline comes recommended to you by other sellers, and it was a pleasure to assist you with your setup. Thanks again.

99Jersey

Very useful app. helps improve conversion rate. Matt from the customer service is friendly and professional

August 28, 2020

Thanks for providing feedback, and I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the service. If you should need anything further in future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Slim Wallet Junkie

Excellent app. Been using for a while and we saw an improvement in conversion from it. I found it very easy to implement and it's really easy to set up your shipping details and the app does the rest.

I particularly like how easy it is to mark holiday days so that we don't promise dispatch on days where we aren't working.

August 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the glowing review - it's great to get positive feedback like this. We're working on some great new features at the moment and look forward to announcing them when they're ready. Thanks again.

OacOac.ro

The app is pretty great, but there aren't enough stars to rate how awesome the customer support is! I'm still tweaking with the app, but once I get it set up I'm going to use it on all current and future stores.

So So Gay

Works really nicely, just how I'd hoped. I've added a countdown to the cut-off for our expidited next-day delivery option. I've turned it off for products which are printed on demand, and been able to add an arrival date for out of stock products (by having a brand category, and most of my products coming from one supplier per brand, made this easy).
One thing that woudl be great is to have multiple options so you can say 'Order by noon for next day shipping, or order by midnight for two-day service' - I requested this from the developers and they're looking into something similar in the future. But in the meantime, it does what I wanted, and I'm happy to pay for it as it is already.