Order Deadline

90D TRIAL: Delivery Time - Delivery Timer - Back in Stock

Foeclothing

Such a great app! Very smart & helpful!! 5stars

Ecofuel Ireland

An essential app for our business and probably yours too.
To reduce our customer service requests with questions about the shipping, we wanted to let our customers know in advance when to expect their order, and with pre-order date function and out of stock message this is a must-have an app on your Shopify store.

The high optimisation, like override functionalities and other overrides in the app, is worth the monthly subscription monie.

The Support is excellent, we made some support requests, and the response was great. Five stars.

Malborokane

Awesome app, love it. Theres other similar apps but none of them as good as this.

Ocean Beach Store

Very user friendly, you can set all the settings very quickly and it works like a charm. Various options make it very customizable.

Computer Planet Ltd

Great app. Used it on another site and had instant support from the developer. Many other cheaper plugins do the same thing but they really don't do it as good as this. Don't waste your time with others just get this and have a great looking and working feature which will boost your sales.

Big Red Camping

Great app! It does everything we were hoping it would. It's very customizable and a great feature for our website. We had a customization request and they were very prompt to deal with it and make it happen (which I didn't think they would honestly). Thanks a lot!

Starving Jewelers

Outstanding customer support! Fast response time and very helpful! I strongly recommend this app. Mat has been awesome with assisting me with getting the app set up and answering questions I have had.

I have been using this app for a couple of months now and I love it! Offers great customizing options.
Allows my customers to see the shipping date and it allows me to override the default settings on any products or collections if needed, which is useful to me as I have some products that are drop shipped to the customer and that are made to order that takes a longer to ship.
Also allows you to customize the wording to fit your needs.

I have tried a few other apps and this one is by far the BEST!

My Celebrity Closet

I love this App, its perfect for my customers to see when to expect deliveries! Also the customer care team is amazing, Mat helped me customize the App and was so helpful!

Pasticcini

I can see why this app has only 5 stars. Very nice and many options, particularly like the cart feature. This has really helped us and we were constantly trying to improve how customers see when they get their products, or when they are dispatched. It was also useful to us as we have different products with different lead times. Eg Product A is dispatched the same day when ordered before 1pm. and product B is dispatched the same day when ordered before 12. All this is possible with this app. Top work guys and look forward to any enhancements in the future. Thanks

Jaime Vraiment Chat

Really Nice app to tell people exactly when they are going to receive their package (just like amazon do) !
Really fast to install and Mat at the support help me put it to also put on my theme tabs.
Highly Recommended !