Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

The Watch Factory Australia

Order Deadline has been fantastic for boosting conversions by promoting our speedy delivery times and keeping customers informed on how long shipping will take. It's easy to set up and use, and their support team are very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Nanoxia USA

Updated 2/15/2019: We have been a customer of Order Deadline for 6 months now and can't be any happier! Not only is this app better than the others, the developer actually listened to our requests for new features and implemented them quickly. I have no problem recommending this app to everyone I know.

headphones.com

The app is already pretty fantastic as is without any customization. We saw immediate increases in conversion after installation and have now been using Order Deadline for a couple of months.

Just today we had encountered an issue and contacted Order Deadline support for the first time. Usually when reaching out to shopify app developers, it can take quite some time to get a response. Mat responded right away and solved our problem after exchanging a couple of e-mails.

Could not recommend Order Deadline enough!

Gentleman.Clothing

My experience with Mat was amazing. His company provides the best customer service. Worth Every penny!

S Trend Sportswear

Still playing around with the set up as we have a fairly sophisticated dispatch model. But so far really liking the ability to set collection and product overrides!

Lireille Shop

Perfect app! Functionality is amazing.

What great service, I love it!

Safetyblue

So much flexibility I love it. I needed to put a long handling time in my store so that I did not have to list my products as out of stock. This app helped me to not lose sales. Thank you!

Gandgetsandstuff Nl

The app looks and feels great so far. It gives exactly the functionality I was looking for in terms of customizing shipping messages according to stock level.

Sushisushi

Perfect for our store! This is the app we needed so that customers are able to understand our shipping methods. We have had problems with customers unable to understand that our next working day delivery does not operate over the weekend. Cut off time were also an issue that customers could not grasp. This app solves this issue in an easy to understand very visible format.

Stealadealuk

Excellent app. Perfect for controlling everything needed about the delivery / order deadline process for the customer!