Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

brillnate

I needed a support and they replied me within 5 minutes which was great. I got what I needed and I'm happy about that. I wish it could support at the check out page.

beccybakes

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Designs Cafe

Very neat app that fits nicely on the cart page and gives customers the ability to choose convenient delivery date times

フラワーレメディ

All in all, this is good app. Even though there is one thing that doesn't match our requirement , support staff is very friendly and fast.

Whisking Bakery

I had an issue with the download of the calendar for consumers. It was frustrating at first because customers ended up not choosing the delivery date.

Wrote in to them and they fixed it within a day.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

TFXPH Flowers and Gift Shop

Support very responsive. Nice taking with, Im still setting up the apps trial version still goin. Cheers

Greg Manson's - Quick Serve Fruit & Veg

Awesome customer service! Best I have ever experienced.

One feature that would be great to add is a way to limit the number of orders each day. Besides that, it is the perfect app for finding delivery date requirements from your customers

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have added the functionality to limit the number of orders each day, please check.

PRADO MERCEARIA

I used this app to help customers to choose the delivery date.
Technical support works ok.
I used this app to help customers to choose the delivery date.
Technical support works ok.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Giftano Flower Store

Almost prefect apps!!!
Very easy to use and do setup even for first time user. Also veru easy to customise.

Bites Charcuterie & Provisions

This app did not serve my business needs, but the customer service was excellent and very responsive!