4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining local delivery and shipping processes. It's praised for its high customization, user-friendliness, and seamless Shopify integration. Key features include custom delivery dates and times, specific item deliveries, and time slots for different zip codes. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient assistance. The app also supports CSS changes to match the store's theme.

April 29, 2020

The service is simply amazing - I chatted with a rep who helped me set up exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for this service look no where else.

PetFast
Identixweb Limited replied April 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. :)

May 12, 2022

This app was perfect for our store, and the customer service has been excellent! Manoj was extremely helpful and went above and beyond.

The Green Butcher
Identixweb Limited replied May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Myles!! The Support team is always there to help you with your queries...
Best wishes to you from Order Delivery Date App Team💖

July 1, 2020

I needed a support and they replied me within 5 minutes which was great. I got what I needed and I'm happy about that. I wish it could support at the check out page.

brillnate
Japan
Identixweb Limited replied April 5, 2021

January 4, 2022

i have just started to use the app and so far it is good. the support is great. will continue to explore the app. thx

Eastwood Village Super Fresh
Identixweb Limited replied January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your words! The support team is always available to help you with your queries... 🤗

December 7, 2022

App is working great. It has a lot of flexibility. I had a little trouble setting it up, but a quick zoom meeting with the developer got it all resolved. I think the team is going to find this app very valuable for keeping us organized.

901 Promo + Burnin' Love Laser Engraving
Identixweb Limited replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, Hayden!!!😍🥰

November 25, 2020

This is a must have app!! The team is fantastic at responding with any help you require. The best thing about this app is you can configure almost anything you want. They also have a live chat and very fast response .
The best delivery date and time app!

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro
Kenya
Identixweb Limited replied November 26, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

November 21, 2022

Manoj was really clear and helpful with getting this set up for me. Everything was very smooth and he was very calm and relaxed when going through the steps. Thanks Manoj

On The Table
Identixweb Limited replied November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for your kind words as a review, Lucy! 😍 🥰 Our team will always be there for your help. 🎉🎉

July 2, 2020

Wow, what an amazing app! Does exactly what was required, the price is very fair and the support is instant. Dont bother with other delivery date apps, this is the one to go for.

Bill Bean Ltd
Identixweb Limited replied April 5, 2021

September 15, 2020

Just set up the app. I wanted to customize the location of the calender in my cart page. I have no coding experience and they solved my issue immediately. Excellent customer service.

Urban Baker Co.
4 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied September 30, 2020

Edited May 8, 2020

Quick and easy to use delivery date picker! (The order page filter option really helped me a lot as compared to the old date picker app I use) and support staff is really great. Had a few questions and they instantly fixed the problem in less than 5 mins :)

Quinn's Bakery
Philippines
4 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 8, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. :)