Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

Épique Raw Pâtisserie

Super helpful and fast service! 5 stars! I set it up with the helpcenter and now my shop has specific delivery dates that I chose!

The Baking Factory

This app was perfect for my website. It was easy to integrate and use. Also, the support team was really helpful.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! 🙏🙏🙏

Bees Brownies

Great service Manoj was a great made an appointment and he was on time and the service was great will highly recommend

December 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!🤗 Support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Jardin Mademoiselle

Super service après vente. Installation et mise en place facile. Cette application facilite la gestion de mes commandes.

December 7, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. 🤗

cadogifting

December 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Support is always available to help you with your queries.🥳

Pescafresh

Love this app, would highly recommend it as it helped us achieve what we required in terms of our delivery schedule

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!😍 Keep Scheduling your orders...🤗

A tiny table story shop

We downloaded the app to use it for flower delivery and for the customers to see which dates they could have their flowers delivered.
We had some few questions, and they were answered right away by the support - thanks so much!

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much A Tiny Table Story Shop for your feedback!!🥰 We are so grateful for your words... 🤗

À la table by Hanna

We were having issues with the date picker in the cart page since it wasn't working to be required before clicking the "add to cart" button.
After contacting the support team, the Support Executive Chandni Sharma accessed our theme files and added a buggy jQuery script to our product page that broke the "add to cart" button. This happened during Black Friday weekend and it's unacceptable.
We removed the changes that were made by the app and it's back working.

New Moon Blooms

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! 🤗 The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

JFC Online Perth

Great App and great Service. When I have questions, they always there to help me! I am happy with this. Thank you for your support!

November 29, 2021