Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

NIPLUX 公式オンラインストア

I am a shopify starter and have little knowledge. I used this app to connect to App「iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell」. Those Apps are made by Identixweb. If I have something wrong with my cart system. Their support team helps me right away. That's why I changed delivery app to this app. Good design and easy to use. I am very satisfied with their support. Thanks every time!!

April 15, 2021

Thank you Sung for your valuable feedback! It was our pleasure to help you out with queries ad concerns.

IMP & MAKER

I used this to offer different product delivery dates to our customers, and it worked very well - I wanted to know how to specifically move the calendar around etc. but I contacted customer services and they were so helpful.

April 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Kenmare Flowers

Fantastic customer service, very quick and app is easy to use! Would recommend. Thank you very much.

April 8, 2021

Firstrow

We have been using this app for scheduled deliveries and it works like a charm. Customer support team is also very flexible, responsive and helpful. Manoj was able to fix our issue with the delivery date within the order confirmation mail straight away. Can definitely recommend this app.

April 8, 2021

My Eternal Flower

I am still doing the trial to see if it works well with my store but I am very happy with the service from the developers. They replied instantly and have been helping with all my issues. thank you!

the adamson at home

The app is honestly great , works perfectly fine and if one day you have an issue with it or something doesnt work properly you can always go to the helpdesk and they are very kind and very good in helping with the issues , specially Binal ! thank you so much this is great

Asiri Blooms

Great app with lots of options and customizations. Thank you Manoj for your kind help setting the calendar for us! Recommended.

kachimo

I use this app to make me control the delivery date per product.
And it works well with a nice and friendly customer support team.
Thank you so much!

Chez Joy Florist

It is working well, the customer service is very good, answered all our questions online. Well due to shopify blocks lots of access, so do not expect the apps could sync the delivery status with shopify, the ordering list provided in the apps could help you see the order you need to deliver. but you still have to update status in shopify.

SundayInScotland

I had an issue about using the app but the support team reply very quickly and solved the issue immediately. Thank you for your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38