Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

Aroha Luxury Balloons

This app does exactly what I needed and when I needed a little help with where I wanted the delivery date calendar position on the cart page the chat customer service went above and beyond. Thank you!

November 15, 2021

Wow!! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so grateful for your words.🤗

GIFT N’ POP

Great app to use so my customers can choose a pick up or delivery date. Highly recommend and customer service is also great and highly responsive.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, My friend!! Keep scheduling your orders...

Hawkes Bay Harvest

Love this app and the team, great support! It just works! Looking forward to exploring more of the features as we go.

Thank you so much for your review, Dear!! 😊 Happy Scheduling...✌

taartenland.be

Order Delivery Date has solved my problem. All other similar apps i tried, failed to register the clients date input. Service is great too. Had a technical issue and scheduled an appointment with Manoj Prajapati, who helped me solve that issue.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work Arber Jakupi

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Arber!! The support Team is always there to help you and solve all your queries... 🤗

Canada Produce

Awesome app, allows us to offer different delivery methods, super easy to add into our custom theme, and Manoj was super quick to help us with our issues.

November 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review, Danny!! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...🤗

Happy scheduling!!✌

Grazie a Bio

Awesome app, two months testing period is also good to test everything this app is made for! It help us to set delivery date in a perfect way with our template. We do appreciate also its support!

November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review, my friend!!😊 Happy Scheduling...✌

The Syncstore

It is a very powerful delivery managment too. 5 stars and highly recommended. The customer service is fast and friendly.

November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review, my friend! We are always here to help you with your queries... 🤗🤗

Sock Panda

Just started this app so there will be a learning process, but so far everything is great. Most important the customer service is very responsive willing to solve issues fast.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, my friend!!! 😊😊😊

SIPIN HOUSE

It's very easy to set up and useful for customers.
Provide best service with very quick and kind response .

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, my friend! We are always here to help you with your queries... 🤗

Happy Scheduling! ✌

dogsday.dog

just started with the app, seems great so far, but surely a big shout out to the great customer support - Chandni has been super fast and patient to solve our problems!

November 8, 2021