Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Fleurals Flower Delivery

Hi! I used this app because I am a florist and need to have customers choose their delivery date and time. I was able to set it up on my own but needed help because I did not know how to fix something. I added the developer with a staff account and they were able to fix all my problems. The calendar was centered properly on mobile and also they were able to make selecting a date a requirement to add a bouquet to cart. If you end up getting this app and need help, add reach out to them and they will totally help you fix your issues!

Fleurs Du Soleil

Great for adding order delivery date and pick up date with time. You can also verify delivery can be made based on zip codes.

Myrtle and Soap

We used this app to display the order picker on selected items. It works great, it is easy to use and the team was quick to provide support and fix issues specific to our store when needed. So all in all, it is a clear recommendation from us!

LA MAISON DES ROSES

Perfect and easy application! The support team is fast and efficient. Thanks, especially to chandni!

Every

unreliable and worst customer service ever! Cannot recommend, no reply to emails, no help on the phone and livechat is ghosting me

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience.
I have checked your chat done with our team members and have seen in the chat that they have instructed you on the solution.
Will you please let me know if you have any issue with the app.

Blossom By Daisy

Great App. 100% solves the purpose as described in the app description. On top of all, great service by the support professionals. Loving it

Lelili

Amazing service and app !!! You guys please don't miss out without their help, I would of been stuck. Please try their and app and support them Thank you!

gourmetkampioen

Het is een hele fijne app wanneer hij werkt. Regelmatig is er een storing waardoor de kalender niet zichtbaar is. Dit is ontzettend vervelend!

Fredagsräkan

Great app, great help in a minute! I solved the 6 problems in just a few minuets with the help of the gurus. This app changed my store!

Edutify Wellness Lifestyle Store

There was a bug of displaying the deliver date info at the order detail screen in the shopify admin and I have send a support request but no one responded. And also I want to ask how can I also display the delivery date information at another app that is multi vendor marketplace., because it is not showing. So I not very satisfied with this app at this point in time.