Order Delivery Date

Store Pickup | Local Delivery | Product Calendar | Date Picker

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Viking Meals

Location Netherlands

Heb deze app geinstalleerd om de levertijd goed te kunnen inplannen. Erg handig, je kan makkelijk de dagen en levertijden instellen met veel opties De app werd niet goed weergegeven in mijn custom app. Gelukkig was het super makkelijk om dezelfde dag nog een 30 min meeting in te plannen met de leverancier. Zij hebben het dezelfde dag nog voor mij gefixed met handige uitleg.

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Alroye!!!💙 We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Order Delivery Date app...🥰

NutriSANA

I am very satisfied with Order Delivery Date. I have tried over 10 different apps and this is hands down the best one. Great customer service also!

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, Roberto!!! 😍

Fortune Food

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

App is very straightforward and easy to setup. Support provided by Chandni is swift. Highly recommended.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your review!! The support team is always there to help you out.😊

Styer's Peonies

Manoj was incredibly helpful! This app is great. It solves many of my delivery date needs and makes fulfillment easier./;

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Andrew!!😍 The support team is always there to help you😊😊

nerolomas

Location Mexico

Muy buen servicio y todas las dudas fueron resueltas super rápido. Muchas gracias por la pronta ayuda y espero volver a hablar con ustedes.

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Lorea!! Keep in touch with us☺🥰

Pizzulu

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is easy to use and customer support has always been reliable and accommodating! Highly recommend :)

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!!😍😍😍

websterfloralco.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very easy to use and the customer service with Manoj is excellent and detailed with his explanations. I highly recommend this app.

April 22, 2022

Thank you for the review!! Our support team is always available to help you with your queries.🥰

Metzgerei Ludwig Onlineshop

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using this app for almost 2 years now, and we can definitely say that the app delivers everything it promises. In this time, numerous improvements and updates have been published that make this app essential for us. Even though Shopify now has its own pickup function, it is not yet as advanced as the one from Identixweb. Support questions via the widget included in the store backend are answered quickly and even solved - without statements such as "We'll get back to you". Another huge plus is that no programming skills are needed to work with this app productively. A cleanly designed admin interface including tooltip descriptions for input fields supports this additionally. We will now also use the shipping option of Order Delivery Date in the near future and extend the review with feedback again.

April 21, 2022

Wow!! Thank you SOOOOO much for writing such a detailed review about the app...🤯🥺🥺😍😍

iDentixweb wishes you the Besttt🤗🥰

Roots to Fruits Nursery

Great app and wonderful customer support. Manoj is the best and he was very helpful in configuring the app.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!😍 The support team is always there to help you with your queries...😌

Fatbroccoli

Location United Arab Emirates

I am using this app for managing my delivery timings. I had to customize my experience while having my website published and the representative helped me achieve all my goals in a timely manner. I highly recommend the app and their service!

April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback!!🙌 Your words mean a lot to us...🥰