Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Clement Lebanon

In love with this app ! Manoj, the customer support guy was so nice and helpfull "5 stars service" ! ... I have a bakery and a pastry shop online now i can organize all my orders online with 1 click !

UniqueCorals

Amazing app that keeps track of our orders and prevents human errors. Requested the addition of customer names and the team added it in for me. Great customer service A +

Mancare Gatita la Oala! Livrare Gratuita

The app is amazing the support team is amazing! highly recommended! This app is esention to my business!

PETIPOM

Very great support with live chat, and guide me with screen cap to guide me to make the adjustment on the layout to fit my needs for the website. Also, very responsive replies even I asked the questions on Saturday, and in the Asia time zone.

GRUBBY

Order Delivery app has really helped with our customer experience. Allowing users to be aware of delivery dates and have control has been really beneficial. The support team have been very responsive regarding slight tweaks we've need to make. Great service

BilligBlomst

Order Delivery Date makes it easy for me to manage my webshop and orders. The app is very flexible as there are lots of options for customization. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a calendar integration. Support is also very quick and helpful!

Le Swine

The app works well, however the support and customer service is amazing! Mayank went above and beyond to help us get the app set up exactly how we need it, thank you.

billigbuket.nu

Great app that makes my webshop way easier to manage. Lots of options for customizing the look and way of operating the calendar. The few questions I've had has easily been answered by the support team who were always very helpful and quick to reply.

Feast It Deli

I have very limited CSS + HTML knowledge, this app does EVERYTHING you think it'll need you to do. What's even better, if you are stuck, they are extremely responsive. They go the extra mile to make sure the App works the way you want it to. I want to shout out Chandni specifically who put up with my silly questions and she is the BEST! Couldn't recommend this app and the service enough.

Jungle House

For normal use is still fine, but hope in the future can add in more features like shipping fees based on areas or postcode. Customer services are very helpful. Keep it up!