Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 20, 2022

Great support and great app. The app works exactly like we intended to use. Allows customer make delivery decisions to eliminate future confusions.

East Bay Pie Co
Time spent using app: 7 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback...😍😍

July 14, 2022

Great customer support - helps out a lot. I've used this app multilple times and they've been helpful each time.

Sanchoku
Japan
Time spent using app: 28 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied July 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! 🥰😍😍

Edited July 12, 2022

We use the app from about 2 years and is the most complex app from the market with an amazing customer service, guys like this i've never meet and I'm very happy to have partners like them. Manoj is the king of customer service that have a solution for every need. And for sure we had a lot of need for our business model. I'm feeling lucky to work with this guy. Best option from the market with multiple apps and functions. We've installed almost all of them because are useful and amazing feauters.

FoodNation - Mancare proaspat gatita la oala
Romania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied July 12, 2022

Thank you sooooo much for writing such a detailed review about your experience with the app and our service...🥰😍😍

We are so grateful for your words...🙏🙏🙏 Best wishes to your business from the Order Delivery Date App Team🤞🤞

July 11, 2022

Nice app! It's very helpfull to manage customer's shipping date and time. Also, great customer service, very helpful to solve any problems and doubts! :)

Juan Esparraguito
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied July 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! Your words mean a lot to us...
Best wishes to you from Order Delivery Date Team :)

July 6, 2022

I used this app to help me edit delivery dates. It is really a good app. It made things much easier especially on checkout.

tehaf
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 6 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied July 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! 😍😍😍

July 5, 2022

The support team was really helpful in getting me set up and took some time to show me features I hadn't even asked about.

Meridian Farm Market
Time spent using app: 19 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied July 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! 😍😍😍
We have excellent support members who help you with setting up the app with the best features that suit your business...
Feel free to reach out to us anytime you need help regarding setting up the app🤗

June 27, 2022

unexpectedly quick response from the support team! truly useful app to arrange order delivery dates.

Gainly HK
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied June 27, 2022

Yooooo!! The support team is always there to help you... Thanks for the feedback😍😋

June 23, 2022

Have been using this app for a while. The app itself is pretty intuitive and easy to use. There are also options to customise different product delivery dates, etc. The customer service is also prompt in their response and has been very active in following up with the issues or problems I had.

Well Live Florist
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!!😍 We are grateful for your kind words...💖

June 17, 2022

Manoj has been a great help to me this morning. I asked about our shipping page and he was able to walk me through the process and make the adjustments. thank you!

Turn of Events and Catering
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!! 🥰

June 17, 2022

Very useful app with helpful customer service agents. It allows us to better track our deliveries for easier shipping

PetalDriven
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!! 🥰🥰🥰