Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 20, 2022

The application plug in has everything thath i wanted for my store, it has been very usefull. Also i want to rate Manoj from the support team with 5 stars, he was very helpful and nice. He respond at every doubt that i have and helped me with everything 5/5.

Sablée
Chile
Time spent using app: 9 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Antonio!!!😍 Yes, the support will help you with any doubt you have regarding the app or customization in the app😌

May 12, 2022

This app was perfect for our store, and the customer service has been excellent! Manoj was extremely helpful and went above and beyond.

The Green Butcher
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Myles!! The Support team is always there to help you with your queries...

May 11, 2022

We use the app to manage delivery dates, shipping days, cutoff times, and more. Customer service was very quick and responsive.

Good Uncle Retail
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!!! The Support team is always there to help you with your queries...

May 11, 2022

Great app. can be useful to allow customers to choose delivery date on product detail page.
Support team is also quick and responsible.

CustomCookies.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, my friend! The Support team is always there to help you with your queries...

May 9, 2022

Just installed this with some help via live chat. Had been pulling my hair out trying to get the calendar on my product page as a florist, it's essential. Perfect, and they were super helpful, big thanks!

Stardust Flowers
Time spent using app: 3 days

May 9, 2022

This has made selections for delivery/pickup/shipping much easier for my customers. Plus it's easy to make updates and add info for the customers.

Verón
Time spent using app: 5 months

May 6, 2022

Customer support is excellent!! I had an issue with the setup of mine where customers were bypassing the date picker, so I contacted for help with the problem and Chandni fixed it for me very quickly!! Extremely satisfied with this app :) Much better than the other date picker apps out there!!

THE SUGAR DEALER
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months

May 5, 2022

I use this app for delivery dates for our online flower orders. It seems straightforward and easy to use once you know. Online support is always helpful, quick and resolve any issues.

The Daily Bunch
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 4, 2022

Heb deze app geinstalleerd om de levertijd goed te kunnen inplannen. Erg handig, je kan makkelijk de dagen en levertijden instellen met veel opties De app werd niet goed weergegeven in mijn custom app. Gelukkig was het super makkelijk om dezelfde dag nog een 30 min meeting in te plannen met de leverancier. Zij hebben het dezelfde dag nog voor mij gefixed met handige uitleg.

Viking Meals
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Alroye!!!💙 We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Order Delivery Date app...🥰

May 4, 2022

I am very satisfied with Order Delivery Date. I have tried over 10 different apps and this is hands down the best one. Great customer service also!

NutriSANA