Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Order delivery date | Delivery

Chez Joy Florist

It is working well, the customer service is very good, answered all our questions online. Well due to shopify blocks lots of access, so do not expect the apps could sync the delivery status with shopify, the ordering list provided in the apps could help you see the order you need to deliver. but you still have to update status in shopify.

SundayInScotland

I had an issue about using the app but the support team reply very quickly and solved the issue immediately. Thank you for your help.

FuramaXclusive Asoke

I'm using it for all of my stores. Setup and installation was easy for most of my stores. Support team is excellent in assisting to get the app set up and working when I encountered any issue. They have live chat support, and that helps a great deal when you just need to have a simple question answered.

ALYALE

I had an issue about using the app but since the support team is very nice and supportive the issue was fixed immediately. Thank you so much for providing a very nice support team!

Nimmersatt Catering

Very kind support. Fast replys. Needed help concerning some adjustments. Perfect communication. Could not be better.

Brindisa Spanish Foods

Great app that gives us great flexibility. Excellent customer service with quick fixes to any issues. Would recommend

Machi Market

Really useful and functional app, staff are incredibly proactive and fix your problems and if they cannot they still try to fix and develop new feature to help you. Some of my customers were able to click checkout button before choosing date so they helped me fix the code on my store to prevent that from happening. Can be synced to Google Calendar which is also very helpful. Many of the work require staff access from the support team to help you fix the issues if there is any. Overall so far great support and app.

April 2, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Alpe-Adria-Direct

I like service guys really is fast to fixing problem. I just started with Order Delivery Date. I like this App because is simple.

Matgram

Superb service! And very fast and responsive in customizing the app for our needs! 5 full stars! Thank you.

Planthood

Just signed up today and already really impressed. They give you instant support over live chat and helped me get everything setup exactly how I needed it. It's a simple addition to our website but one that will have so much impact. Thanks!

February 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.