4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, including delivery date selection, time slots for different zip codes, and the ability to block out specific dates. It's praised for its ease of use, seamless Shopify integration, and reliable performance. The support team is noted for their quick responses, helpfulness, and personalized assistance, including custom coding. The app is recommended for all businesses, particularly those with complex delivery needs, and is noted for its affordability.

August 11, 2023

Manoj was a big help and very quickly solved my problem. It made it very easy to move forward and set my website "live".

Thank you!

Baked Better by Bari
13 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied August 14, 2023

Hello 👋🏻 Bari, thank you 🙏🏻 for your positive feedback. 🥰
➝ We are glad to hear that Manoj was able to help you with your website issue and that you are satisfied with our service. 👏🏻🎉
➝ We appreciate your kind words and your support. 🥰😍
➝ We hope you enjoy your website and have a great day! 🎊🙌🏻

February 9, 2024

Excelente servicio tanto soporte y herramienta, me ha ayudado en configurar mi tienda con delivery tanto fecha, hora y condiciones según colección. Estoy satisfecho con el producto.

Excellent service both support and tool, it has helped me configure my store with delivery both date, time and conditions according to collection. I am satisfied with the product.

L'amour Perú
Peru
Identixweb Limited replied February 16, 2024

Thank you for your comment.
I'm glad to hear that our service and tool have been helpful for you to set up your store with delivery.
We hope 🤞🏻 you continue to enjoy our product and recommend us to your friends. Greetings!

June 29, 2023

This app is great. Much better functionality than other apps. And support is excellent as well! Highly rate it. Definitely give it a try.

oakford-stockfeed
4 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 30, 2023

Thank you for the great review!
We're good to hear that you find our app to have superior functionality compared to others. We're proud to provide excellent support to our users.
Your high rating and recommendation mean a lot to us. We encourage everyone to give it a try and experience the benefits firsthand. Thank you for your support!

June 26, 2023

Very impressed with the app and the super quick help and support . Great app to use for your website

Baking Maniac
Hong Kong SAR
Over 3 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 28, 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🙇🏼‍♂️🥰
We're nice to hear that you're impressed with our app and found the help and support to be super quick. It's great to know that our app has been a valuable addition to your website. 😊
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you further! 👏🏻

May 24, 2023

Great app that is continuously being improved by the team.

Team is very responsive and helpful when there is an issue. Well done

Alissar Flowers UAE
United Arab Emirates
Almost 2 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 30, 2023

Hello 👋🏻 Gustav, I hope you are well!
➝ We are thrilled to hear that you find our app great and that our team's continuous efforts to improve it are being noticed.
➝ Providing excellent customer support is our priority, and we're glad to hear that our team has been responsive and helpful in resolving any issues you encountered.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and will continue working hard to enhance your experience with our app. Thank you 🙏🏻 for your support! 🥰😍

August 1, 2023

I had a great experience with the customer rep who helped me set up this app! He took time to make sure I knew how to do it myself.

COOKD! BY KAMI
7 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied August 2, 2023

What a wonderful review, Kami! 🥰
➝ Thank you 🙏🏻 for letting us know how much you enjoyed working with our customer rep.
➝ He is very skilled and friendly, and he always goes the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied with our app. 🙌🏻🎊
We are grateful for your business and your trust! 😊🎉

June 27, 2023

We do not allow delivery scheduling on the website due to the nature of our product. The App has basically fulfilled all our needs for order delivery arrangements.

Wood Artisan Interior Design
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 28, 2023

Thank you for the 4-star review! 🙏🏻🙌🏻
We're glad to hear that our app has fulfilled your needs for order delivery arrangements.
If you have any further suggestions or feedback, we're always here to listen and improve. Thank you for choosing our app! 🥰🙌🏻

February 19, 2023

This app has helped me a great deal in making things simple. The tech support is Excellent. I am looking for a easy way to set up delivery for my customers. This was so simple. Just to a few minutes to understand.

MyYouStore.com
4 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied February 20, 2023

Hiii Shannon.

Thank you so much, I really appreciated that you take the time to give us a review of your experience with Order Delivery Date & Pickup app. 😊

Your opinion is very valuable to us and it motivates us to keep working hard to give you the best service possible.

Whenever you need help, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you. 😊😊😊

May 18, 2023

appreciate their customer service, fast and accurate and very understanding

I just worked with them and seems everything is smooth

Dawerlee Jameeya
Kuwait
5 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 19, 2023

Hello 👋🏻 Jassim,

We are delighted by the positive review you provided. Our support and development teams are fully committed to assisting valued customers like yourself. 🥰🙇🏼‍♂️
If you require any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support team. They possess deep expertise in the delivery application and will be more than willing to help you.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future. 😊

April 24, 2023

Good experience, good option to delivery time I’ve received support to my feedback. Thanks for your support

i-Lumina
Peru
Over 2 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 24, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much Gino for taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. 🥰😍
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further help/assistance in the future 🙂.