Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro

This is a must have app!! The team is fantastic at responding with any help you require. The best thing about this app is you can configure almost anything you want. They also have a live chat and very fast response .
The best delivery date and time app!

Fresh by Terra

Very useful app. The Order Delivery Date App helps us as service provide to be able to track all incoming orders. Our clients are also very happy to be able to choose their convenient time to receive the orders, so they don't need to sit home or in their working place for hours waiting for any package. Thank the App we could raise our client's satisfaction rate and improve our services. I needed some help with some specific set-up and coding amendment.
The help I received from the support team was quick, very kind and excellent.

La Fresca Chifu Limited

the support is very helpful and fast response. very good and recommended. Hopefully it would runs smoothly in my store.

Cheese To Table

Great app we use for our delivery calendar. What stands out the most is they have an amazing customer support that is quick to jump on any issues you face.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Heik! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Christmas Tree Delivery in Harrow, Brent & Watford

customer service live chat is amazing! worth a try to see if its what you need, that's what we did and the live chat really helped us implement!

November 26, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Mardy's Kitchen

Not too bad, hope it can translate better to google calendar, it might have some glitches or problem once in a while but luckily the support team can always solve it in time.

Hi there,
Could you please let me know more about to translate better to google calendar?

Drott Bar

very nice and good service. helped when i had problems and app works well. Will use many times. Great work.

Forever Gifts

I've used this app for almost a year now. I ship greeting cards and gifts. For a few years I just took in the orders and shipped them as they came in. I knew it wasn't perfect. But I did install this app and it definitely helps customers buy now, select a future date, instead of waiting for a future date to place the order (and probably not come back). The app is stable and the one time I needed help with the app they were online and quick.

La Green Touch

very professionnal and very pratique for delivery time ! you can add the postal code to split by product

All'Ortolano

Molto semplice ed intuitiva, facilissima da configurare, merita più di 5 stelle. Dimenticavo il supporto via Skype è veramente tempestivo. Grazie mille