Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

GrazeMe

The team are very responsive, and the features of this app cover everything we need. Great start to using this app!

The Original Organic Company

Terrible app. Don't even bother. Buttons don't function as they are intended to. It has caused a lot of confusion and inconvenience both for my customers and for my staff.

Hello Sarah,

Sorry to hear that our app was caused you an issue and I'm really very sorry for the inconvenience you had.

I saw you had sent us an email on the 1st of Feb, 2021 about the problem you faced in the app and our team has replied to you on the same day, please take a look on the screenshot of the reply which I think you haven't read or replied us back.
- https://prnt.sc/y442i5

Please let us know about the issue you had with the app so we can resolve it from your website.

Polen

Order Delivery Date gives what it promises
. Great support, great funcionality and great configuration panel.

February 3, 2021

Thanks for your kind words about the app.

Dyrbar

The Order Delivery Date app works perfectly for - it enables us to keep track on order timings. And the service that comes with it highly appreciated.

February 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. :-)

Sweetphony

The app works as I expected and is very easy to set up. The information selected by the user is very clear in the emails and in the orders in shopify.

danspasta

Really good service on the app. Fast and quick help. The app has many different services and is use friendly. Thank you

久松農園オンラインショップ

Shopifyで足りない機能を補ってくれる素晴らしいアプリです。
発送希望日を注文時に指定できるようになり、指定可能な日も事前に設定できるため、助かっています。
チャットのサポートの対応も素早く満足しています。

Chloris Garden

great helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat helpgreat help

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Planet Tree

Lots of our customers chose a delivery date in our shop. With order delivery date we keep track of things and don't get confused :)

Clement Lebanon

In love with this app ! Manoj, the customer support guy was so nice and helpfull "5 stars service" ! ... I have a bakery and a pastry shop online now i can organize all my orders online with 1 click !